faced a lot of defensive players over the course of his career, but none have been tougher than a player he shared a locker room

#1 von elaine95 , 30.10.2019 09:22

The Colts resisted the temptation to trade Jacoby Brissett this offseason Shareef Miller Jersey , putting a high price on their backup quarterback.And while it’s probably too soon to panic about starter Andrew Luck‘s calf strain (Narrator voice: It’s never too soon to panic), they do feel good about the progress Brissett has made.Via Kyle Neddenriep of the , Colts offensive coordinator Nick Sirianni said Brissett had a “firmer grasp” on the offense.“I think any time a guy gets reps, a lot of reps, that’s huge for us as a team Zach Brown Jersey ,” Sirianni said. “Obviously, yeah, you want Andrew out there, but when a guy’s getting some reps and getting the timing down with the receivers, the snap count and cadence Devin Bush Jersey , and the calls down with the center and the offensive line, that’s invaluable.“What I think he’s really done is gain the trust of everybody in the offensive huddle. They have confidence in him that he’s going to get the job done.”For his part, Brissett didn’t want to make a big deal of the extra work he’s getting while Luck’s recovering.“I’m not worrying about that,” he said. “Just taking it one day at a time, you know Diontae Johnson Jersey , and just getting better at this time of the year. That’s the only thing I can focus on.”Brissett’s experience as a starter (15 games for Luck in 2017) was helpful in its own way, and they hope they don’t need him that much. But in case they do, they think he’s in a better position this year. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has faced a lot of defensive players over the course of his career, but none have been tougher than a player he shared a locker room with for seven years.During an interview with Chris Simms, Rodgers was asked about the best player he’s ever gone against and his answer was former Packers safety Charles Woodson. He said no one had “better instincts” than Woodson Justin Layne Jersey , who won the 2009 defensive player of the year award for what Rodgers called “one of the greatest seasons” he’s ever seen.Rodgers did put one other player on the same level as Woodson. He said the only other defensive player he’s seen “impact the game” like Woodson is Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald.“Literally your entire game plan is stopping him,” Rodgers said. “That’s all you think about. Where’s 99 going? Are we sliding to him? Are we inserting? We gotta slow him down. He’s that dominant and I’ve never seen a guy that dominant who’s not . . . He’s not like imposing. Like Charles was a big corner, [Julius] Peppers is a giant, inhuman. Donald, he’s not like a guy you walk on the field and go ‘whoo.’ But you play him and he’s incredible. Incredible.”Donald sacked Rodgers twice and hit him four times in a 29-27 Rams win last season. He won’t have to worry about facing Donald this year unless Green Bay and Los Angeles cross paths in the postseason.

elaine95  
elaine95

pick Bradley Chubb for a safety after the shotgun snap from the 1 went o
at his position with 11 sacks and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz