You read the nature and

#1 von ylq , 06.11.2019 08:40

You read the nature and understand life. ����Inscriptions do not speak of the vitality of spring, not the lush summer, regardless of the winter depression, the hope that the mysterious and unpredictable autumn to me. Since ancient times, the autumn has been sorrowful and lonely. In the autumn, the poets have caused a faint sorrow, or a thought, or worry about the country. No? The screaming screams from the horizon seemed to be telling, debating what, with these sad notes, Ye Er slowly drifted from the sky, and did not lose a lot of elegance in midair. A circle, then squatting down in the arms of the mother of the earth, together with the petals that have faded out of the sun, lying peacefully in this land, what is the vitality of the past? Perhaps, it has already turned into a childish wind, and dissipated in the air with the poet, leaving only the faint shackles, which can not be dispersed for a long time. This is a clear sky. In the early morning, I carry a full heart and a haze. When the family walked into the mountain together, and there was a short distance from the mountain, there was a cool wind on my face, just like the breath of the mountain, so there was a rhythm, and the heavy footsteps should be slow. Approach it slowly. Feet stepping on the mossy bluestone board, light, I closed my heavy eyes, and enjoyed this gust of wind and scorned my face peacefully, and then fell off the branches and leaves. In the wind, I swayed perfectly for a few laps, and I fell down with my hands. I held it with my hands and held it in the palm of my hand Marlboro Cigarettes. What kind of fallen leaves are there? Fine texture, fine lines, once brilliant Life is now so dead. Dry leaves, the texture is still clear, the leaves are gone, is the pursuit of the wind mokingusacigarettes.com, or the tree does not retain, I will turn it into a gold, stick to the body to give me warmth, give me light. Suddenly, a big hand fell on my shoulder. I turned my head 90 degrees, looked up, the familiar person - mother, she seemed to see my mind, smiled and said: "Stupid child, red is not ruthless Things, turned into spring mud to protect the flowers Carton Of Cigarettes, I seem to understand the nod and nod, continue to move forward. The footsteps are not so heavy behind, the rapid breathing is more and more urgent, it seems so unharmonious, look back, is grandma The big sweat of the bean fell down the cheeks filled with vicissitudes of life, and the broken fan was shaken from time to time. "Hey--" she sighed. "Grandma, frosty red in February." Flower. My voice was slightly naughty. Grandma��s mouth was raised in a rave, and the parents who had been silent for a long while also gave a hearty laugh. This laughter made the haze that had previously deposited in my heart dissipate quickly. I stood here. At the top of the mountain, looking around, everything is in sight: red, golden, dark green... Autumn is colorful, energy, passion, and life. "Because the autumn is lonely and lonely, I say autumn is better than spring. "I am with Liu Yuxi and I admire this autumn that gives people a revelation of life."
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

"I have to climb up one step
Buty Nike Kobe AD sprzedaż modeli

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz