elative. There is no absolute.

#1 von ylq , 17.12.2019 04:32

There are so many things in life, things are fickle. Look at the contention, conspiracy, killing, throne contention, and humanity struggle in another fantasy world. Taste another life of ice and fire. A philosopher said, "The most terrible thing in the world is humanity." Humanity, this mysterious and terrible thing, hides In each person's bones, it has a beautiful side as well as an animal side, which makes people love and hate. The mundane world is beautiful because of human nature, and it also sinks because of human nature. The Song of Ice and Fire describes such a world. This world is a fantasy world. Both summer and winter can be over the year. The cold winter and heat of a person's life can be very limited. The people are divided into barbarians and civilized people. Barbarians are in the north and they have a "Great Wall barrier" with civilization people in the south. This Great Wall is not the Great Wall. It is made of huge ice cubes. The army is called a hunter's unit, all dressed in black to resist barbarians. The protagonist is the Stark family who guards the frontiers. The whole book surrounds the throne and launches a series of descriptions of conspiracy, killing and humanity. The storyline is ups and downs, touching, confusing, and captivating. People can't stop it, because the plot is too bizarre and the plot is too mysterious, so when I just read the first few books Marlboro Red, I have been in an incomprehensible state, but I am gradually getting used to her multiple developments and simultaneous changes in the plot, then you will I don't want to put down this book either. The whole book is divided into five small series. I only read the first two series, but I have been fascinated by her. I was grieved by Bran's injury, grew up in Jon's perseverance, persisted in Stark's search, cursed in the queen's conspiracy, distinguished in the righteousness of the little finger, and cancelled in the comic of the little devil "The Song of Ice and Fire" is a comeback of the world's literary master, Master George Martin, and has won numerous awards in the world, playing a song of ice and fire. Such a world of fantasy novels makes me nostalgic. The book's portrayal and speculation of human nature is amazing. In an explicit style, the author relentlessly satirizes the ugliness, guilt Cigarettes For Sale, ruthlessness and insidiousness of human nature, which makes people scary, but the description of the Stark family's affection is so warm and touching, forming a contrast between the peak and the valley , Cause people to think about human nature. Through this book I also thought about myself. In my opinion, the glory of human nature is far greater than the darkness behind it. Imagine if the world was full of despicable, shameless, sinister villains, the earth would be destroyed a few times. And the glory of human nature can't hide anything. From ancient times to the present, if there is no glint of humanity, no teachings of sages, no cultivation of history, no beauty in humanity, how do we human beings have today ��s civilization, how to stand At the top of the food chain, light and darkness are relative. There is no absolute. With the light above the head, there is a shadow under the feet. I think we must treat humanity rationally, and we must not dislike it. Instead, we must like it and be the master of our own humanity. We must hold the throat of destiny and see darkness is not terrible. We will despair without light Newport 100S. .
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

ylq  
ylq

Toram Online is more in the traditional MMORPG style
what you think? Should w

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz