in each of the last two seasons;

#1 von elaine95 , 14.01.2020 04:39

It looked for a day or two this week as if Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes would return to action only 10 days after dislocating his kneecap. Apparently Eric Fisher Jersey , Mahomes would have been back, if the game were being played in January.Mahomes told Michele Tafoya of NBC’s that he’d be playing tonight, if it were a playoff game.That’s an interesting position to take, since next Sunday’s game against the Vikings could be the closest thing a regular-season game ever gets to being a playoff game, if the Chiefs lose tonight.A loss tonight to the Packers would drop the Chiefs to 5-3, behind the 5-2 Ravens and the 5-3 Colts (who hold the tiebreaker) for the second seed in the AFC. Next week, in a game that could run Kansas City’s home losing streak to four, maybe Mahomes gets his way and forces his way onto the field Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , replacing Matt Moore.Mahomes originally had a timeline of 3-6 weeks. But he apparently is healing faster than expected, and perhaps he could be back in only seven days. Bowe talked to TMZ Sports about his one-day contract, this year’s Chiefs and Tyreek Hill." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Andy Reid told Dwayne Bowe this year “feels real real different”New,56commentsBowe talked to TMZ Sports about his one-day contract, this year’s Chiefs and Tyreek Hill.CDTShareTweetShareShareAndy Reid told Dwayne Bowe this year “feels real real different”On Thursday, former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe became the third former Chiefs player to sign a one-day contract and formally retire from the team (and the NFL) in as many weeks.Early on Sunday morning Demetrius Harris Jersey , TMZ.com released a video interview with Bowe that was recorded on Friday.Released under the headline Chiefs ‘Pulling For’ Tyreek Hill Amid Child Abuse Probe, the story focused on comments Bowe made about the embattled Chiefs wide receiver.We’ll get to that in a moment.But we found Bowe’s comments about his day with the Chiefs more interesting.Bowe, 34, played for two seasons under head coach Andy Reid before being released by the team in the spring of 2015.He then played a year with the Cleveland Browns, and was out of the league in each of the last two seasons; his retirement on Thursday was merely a formality.But Bowe was impressed with what he saw.”It feels different, man,” he said of the team. “The team has switched; I [now] only know like five guys on the team. I said, ‘You guys have a lot of positive energy.’”Bowe said he talked to the head coach about the vibe he noticed.“Talking to Big Red [Chiefs head coach Andy Reid] Cameron Erving Jersey , he was like, ‘This year out of all years feels real real different,’” Bowe said. “It’s always that adversity in the beginning, but just the way they handled adversity and the way they were practicing yesterday during phase two training, I was like, ‘Wow!’“So it’s going to be a hell of a year,” Bowe continued. “I’m excited. I’m definitely going to catch a few games. I’m pulling for those guys.”Bowe also said — as TMZ’s banner headline trumpeted — that Tyreek Hill’s teammates are pulling for him.“I talked to guys on the team,” he told TMZ. “They’re still rooting for him. It’s all Reggie Ragland Jersey , ‘he said, she said’ until the final word.”Bowe said he has difficulty believing the worst of Hill, telling TMZ that it doesn’t make sense to him.“He’s a good player. He’s a good guy. I met him. I really don’t believe all the things I hear on the Internet and on the news.”Bowe said he learned little about the specifics of Hill’s case from his former teammates.“They’re keeping it real tight,” he said. “They don’t even know — it’s only Tyreek and the authorities [do]. It’s a bad situation, man.”

elaine95  
elaine95

on and $8 million next season. It also marks the end of an era following the release of linebackers Derrick Johnson and Tamba Ha
have it. The best Rams team since “The Greatest Show on Turf” and they had only put up three points in about 57 minutes of foot

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz