Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

#1 von gsnoopy520 , 19.02.2020 07:56

Here's a brief story I encountered while leaving Newark International Airport following a recent business trip. Hard to believe Wholesale Mitch Morse Jersey , but true.

After a long flight home from the West Coast, I took a short train ride to the long term parking facility, located my car (which is becoming more difficult with age it seems), and proceeded to the parking exit. Note that it's been a while since I've used the long term parking facility, as I normally use a car or taxi service, so I was largely unfamiliar with their new "high tech" customer solutions.

As I pulled up to the pay station (expecting the attendant to inform me of my charge) Wholesale Chris Jones Jersey , she immediately looked at me with the gaze of a very frustrated woman who's obviously done this before. In a short tone, she barked out an instruction suggesting that I had passed an automated ticket booth, from which I should have inserted my ticket and noted the charge. I complied with the instruction, quietly wondering why this woman was in the booth at all, given the fact that the machine and I pretty much had this thing licked. I concluded of course that she must be there to collect the money, so I proceeded to pay her. Not a good assumption as she pointed me back to the machine to insert my payment. OK Wholesale Travis Kelce Jersey , I get it, I interact with the machine for this problem, thinking that this is a pretty good solution. I wait for the machine to give me my receipt, an obvious assumption given how the first two steps went. g again. This time she wants me to drive to her and pick up my receipt, at which point she presses a button, lifts the gate Wholesale Justin Houston Jersey , and I'm on my merry way.

I can't help thinking about all the time and money went into implementing this slick new solution, that probably cost an arm and a leg, had little to no impact on cost savings, destroyed customer satisfaction, and obviously put the employee in a perpetual stae of 'grumpy'. this was, is yet another example of "technology for technology's sake".

When I work with organizations on business impovement Wholesale Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , one of the most important themes I try to drill home is PROCESS FIRST, then technology. You don't implement technology on top of a broken process. Nor do you attempt to fix a broken brocess with technology only.

The right path is to measure the effectiveness of the process before you begin. Establish a baseline. Understand how the process works today ('As Is' State). Look for places to improve the process. Define changes. Examine the effect of each potential change on overall performance. Then, and only then, define the technology, systems, skills Wholesale Kareem Hunt Jersey , and organization needed to support the new process. Develop cost benefits and business cases. Re-examine the degree to which performance will be improved over baseline. And then your almost ready for implementation.

It's a simple principle, but one that often get overlooked. Try to pay some attention to this in your everyday life and you'll probably see many similar examples. Then, use these as lessons learned, and start living by the mantra- "First Things First"- process first, technology later.

For the past 18 years, Bob has served in a variety of capacities Wholesale Patrick Mahomes II Jersey , ranging from Internal Auditing and operations management, to business process consulting and executive change management. He has worked for over 50 clients across numerous functional areas and process disciplines. His clients cover multiple industries spanning North America, South Africa, Europe, and the Pacific Rim.

Bob currently serves as Chairman and CEO of e Performance Group International, LLC Wholesale Tyreek Hill Jersey , a company that delivers a unique web based platform for online benchmarking and best practice sharing for business professionals and executives.

In addition to his role at ePGI, he continues to provide private consulting, executive workshops, and selective speaking engagements to industry leaders worldwide in the area of benchmarking, business improvement and best practice adoption.

Bob can be contacted at rchampagne@ or by calling directly @ 908-656-1179.UF process has been applied widely in food processing industry for the last 20 years due to its advantages over conventional separation processes such as gentle product treatment and high selectivity. In this process membrane pore size plays an important role. The UF layer additionally gives 4-log expulsion of cysts and microscopic organisms. Ultrafiltration Plant is popular in hotels, hospitals and industries. It is one of the most widely used processes in potable water production. This plant is able to segregate bacteria from the filtrate to provide safe water which can be used in drinking and other purposes. It has become an attractive process to remove suspended solids from wastewater. It is an effective method than older methods. This system removes virus and particulate material from water. These plants are designed with the new technologies Wholesale Armani Watts Jersey , best materials and are available in our India in different capacities.

They are having amazing features and many advantages. For the design and sizing of such systems called as Ultra Filtration Plant or system, the concentrations of biopolymer, inorganic salts such as CaSO4, CaCO3, heavy metal content such as Fe and Mn in the feed water are possible required parameters to determine the critical flux of the membrane to reduce the fouling. These plants have all the required features which are needed in wastewater treatment processes.

Total Views: 22Word Count: 223See All articles From Author
Travelling to Aussie land is surely to fill your heart with content. But there are some crucial things that one must know before going to this country. It is obvious to get carried away with undying excitement of going to a wonderful country like Australia.
From seeing exotic wildlife to diving down under and swimming with sharks can fill anyone with passion and curiosity and this excitemen. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

gsnoopy520  
gsnoopy520

Cheap NBA Jerseys Online
Cheap Custom NCAA Jerseys

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz