ts? Are you your parents'

#1 von ylq , 21.05.2020 08:32

When I saw her for the first time, it was at the foot of the mountain. Why is it called Duiduishan? Because this mountain looks so much like a pile, the residents of the pile town called it pile pile mountain. I haven't been tall since I was young, so I have no friends. Mom and Dad are very anxious, because no one will be friends with a dwarf. Whenever I am bored, I will run to the mountains. There, I walked alone on the path, and my heart would become as clear as a spring on the snowy mountain, so clear that I could see the small fish and shrimp under the water. In Duidui Mountain, I will wash away all the troubles in my head and play like a little elf. One weekend, I still came to Duidui Mountain. Walking on the path, I looked at the flowers and plants around me and looked at the trees again. Everything was so beautiful. Suddenly, I heard someone talking in front Newport Cigarettes. I hurried forward and found that there was no half figure. I was scared and hid in the grass, but I found that there was already a person hiding in the grass! She found me and yelled in fright. We all yelled at each other, and after a while, we recovered and laughed at each other Marlboro Lights. In this way, I met her. Her name is Shanguoguo, and she said that she is also a resident of Duidui Town, a primary school student, and is in fifth grade at Duidui Primary School. I am one grade higher than her, she is not tall, just like me. After that, I always play with her. We went to the field to catch frogs, went to the pond to fish, went to the top of the mountain and yelled for an echo ... Mom and Dad, because I found a friend who was very tall and it was a weekend, I went to the mountains with her again. At the destination, we sat down to chat. I said, "You wear a hat every day, why?" "It's a secret, you can't tell!" "Your family sells hats? Are you your parents'" advertising model "?" "No! No ! No! "" You tell me! "" Everyone said this is a secret, can't tell! "She frowned, angry. Her angry expression inspired my curiosity, and I wanted to know the answer even more. Curiosity and morality are fighting in my heart, you do n��t let me, I do n��t let you. In the end, curiosity was slightly better-when she turned around, I took off her hat. I was stunned-there were a pair of curved corners on her head! She turned her head Marlboro Red. She was not angry, but told me: "Forget it, let me tell you. I am a mountain god. It is the kind of mountain god who lives in the mountain. My family is in the mountain. My parents are not selling hats. People, they are also mountain gods. We are silent. She is still my friend, because no matter what she becomes, friends are always friends. This is my mountain god friend.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

Light up for a second time
cigarettes are as harmful as cigarettes and could cause cancer

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz