dddddddddWere fortunate to have a strong core o

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.07.2018 16:28

AKRON, Ohio -- Dustin Johnson sailed off to the Bahamas for a private celebration of winning his first major championship at the U.S. Open.He came roaring back at the Bridgestone Invitational. In the toughest conditions at Firestone in nearly a decade, Johnson made it look easy Sunday, when he closed with a 4-under 66 and rallied from a 3-shot deficit against the worlds No. 1 player to win another World Golf Championship.He needed some help from Jason Day, who collapsed on the back nine. Johnson did his part by making a tough par save on the 15th hole, when he got in range, and pouring in a 15-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole that made a bogey at the end meaningless.Two starts, two victories, and now No. 2 in the world.Its the first time Ive won two tournaments in a row, Johnson said after his 1-shot victory over Scott Piercy. I mean, thats big. Im excited and looking forward to going over to the British with the golf game in good form.Johnson looks like the player to beat at Royal Troon, with a frightening combination of driving, wedges and -- finally -- putts falling.Day was also looking forward to the British Open -- anything to take his mind off the finish. He had a 1-shot lead, then didnt hit a green in regulation over the last six holes.Far more damaging was the par-5 16th hole. He tried to play it safe off the tee on the 655-yard hole and hooked a 3-wood into the trees. He blasted through the branches and across the fairway and got a good break when a young fan picked up his ball, which allowed Day a free drop from behind a tree. Then, he tried to squeeze a shot from 200 yards around the pond. It came up short and rode the collar of the bank into the water, which led to double-bogey.I thought I had the right play, Day said. I was just trying to hit it up there to the left, get it just left of the bunker or just in the bunker there. ... Sometimes you take those risks, and it doesnt pay off. So it happens, but Im looking forward to the Open.Day rushed over to Johnson before signing his card to congratulate him.Piercy nearly overcame back-to-back bogeys, but two good looks at birdies burned the edges on the 16th and 17th holes, and a birdie on the closing hole made the deficit one shot and Piercy a runner-up for the second straight week. He tied for second behind Johnson in the U.S. Open.Inch here or inch there is kind of the difference between winning and finishing second or third, Piercy said.Johnson joined Tiger Woods as the only players to capture three of the four World Golf Championships. He won the Cadillac Championship at Doral last year and the HSBC Champions in Shanghai in the fall of 2013.His 66-66 weekend at Firestone gave him a 6-under 274 and matched the highest winning score at this World Golf Championship since Woods in 2005. Nine players finished under par, the fewest since Woods was the only player to break par in 2007.Day closed with a 72 and tied for third with Jordan Spieth (67), Matt Kuchar (66) and Kevin Chappell (67).Kuchar moved to No. 15 in the world, which could be important if he can stay in the top 15 and remain the sixth-highest American after next week, provided two Americans choose not to play in the Olympics. Bubba Watson is the only player of those eligible who has said for certain that he will go to Rio.Johnson was three shots behind when he rolled in a 15-foot birdie putt on the 13th hole and followed with a wedge into 8 feet for birdie on the next hole. Right when Day was getting into big trouble on the 16th, Johnson blasted a 9-iron out of the thick rough on the 17th to 15 feet and rolled in the birdie putt to take command.Johnson has 11 career victories in his nine years on the PGA Tour.I feel great, he said. I feel like my game is where it has been all year. I just havent been putting quite as well as Id like. The last couple of weeks, I just putted a little better.He made it sound so simple. It looks that way too. Key to his game was his decision late last year to go to a fade off the tee instead of the draw he has leaned on for most of his career. He has that dialed in, and Johnson said when hes driving it as well as he has been, then Im going to be very tough to beat.That certainly has been the case his past two tournaments. He is building a home in south Florida with one room dedicated to golf memorabilia, such as his trophies.Hopefully, he said, Ive got to make it bigger. Pittsburgh Steelers Terrell Edmunds Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Pittsburgh Steelers Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseys.us/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys 2019 . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Hoodies .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Flanker Guy Mercer has been named Baths club captain for the new Aviva Premiership season, with England fly-half George Ford appointed his understudy.England playmaker Ford has assumed the vice-captaincy role, reaffirming his importance to the Blue, Black and Whites.Ford was said to have been heavily unsettled by father Mikes departure from the clubs coaching staff at the tail-end of last term but Baths new rugby director, Todd Blackadder, has handed the 23-year-old the pivotal role, underlining the England fly-halfs renewed focus at the Recreation Ground.Blackadder said of new skipper Mercer: Guy is a terrific player who knows Bath Rugby inside and out, which is an invaluable resource in a captain.He works tremendously hard both on and off the pitch and its that work ethic, combined with his personality, which has earned him the respect of his team and the supporters.ddddddddddddWere fortunate to have a strong core of leaders within the squad who will also play their part in what will be a big season for us, which is very pleasing from a coachs perspective.Former King Edwards School pupil Mercer graduated through the Bath academy and has racked up more than 100 club appearances since 2011.This is a huge honour for me, Mercer said. I grew up watching Bath, so to play for them was always a huge ambition of mine, and now to have been asked to lead the players makes me incredibly proud.Im really excited to be part of building the culture here at the club, and moving forward as a group. Theres a lot to look forward to, and the players cant wait to get the season started. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

Huff played collegiately alongside Jaguars sta
rough there. My guys are giving me a car I cant

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz