Jamie Hampton also advanced, beating qualifier

#1 von riluowanying123 , 15.07.2018 09:30

Novak Djokovic can take a step closer to another Indian Wells title when he faces Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarter-finals tonight. The defending champion has won the hardcourt tournament for the past two years, but could receive a testing battle against the eighth-seeded Tsonga at the BNP Paribas Open, live on Sky Sports.Rafael Nadal is also searching for a semi-final place and has been pitted against the classy Kei Nishikori, in the pick of this evenings matches. Djokovic has made comfortable progress since an early scare against Bjorn Frantangelo, with the American qualifier taking a 1-0 lead before the world No 1 hit back to claim victory.Straight set wins over Phillip Kohlschreiber and Feliciano Lopez followed for the Serb, who has beaten Tsonga in nine of their last 10 meetings, with the most recent victory coming at last years Shanghai Masters.But Tsonga did claim a convincing 6-2 6-2 triumph at the 2014 Canadian Masters and he despatched Dominic Thiem 6-3 6-2 in the last round. Todays mens quarter-finals R Nadal v K Nishikori N Djokovic v J-W Tsonga This evenings exciting double-header will start with Nadals clash with Nishikori and both men have already proven their battling qualities in the competition.Nadal had to fend off a match point as he eventually closed out a 6-7 6-0 7-5 over the exciting young Alexander Zverev. Rafael Nadal was forced to display his grit against Alexander Zverev Nishikori also came through a gruelling match against John Isner, fighting back from a set down to edge out the American 1-6 7-6 7-6.In their last encounter, Nishikori advanced with a straight sets win at the Canadian Masters in 2015, but Nadal had won all seven of their previous matches. One to Watch Kei Nishikori should produce an exciting encounter with Nadal You should never miss a chance to watch Djokovic, especially when he is playing at his dominant best, although tennis fans should tune in early for Nadal-Nishikori, which can only be entertaining.In case you missed it David Goffin extended his impressive run in the tournament David Goffin continued his giant-killing run at Indian Wells by beating former US Open champion Marin Cilic 7-6 6-2 in the quarter-finals.A day after knocking third seed Stan Wawrinka out, Goffin battled through to his first ATP Masters 1000 semi-final where he will meet Canadian Milos Raonic, a 7-5 6-3 victor over Frenchman Gael Monfils.Goffin saved 11 of 12 break points against Croatian Cilic before sealing the win in just over an hour-and-a-half and declared himself ready to take on another big server.Watch live quarter-final action at Indian Wells tonight, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 5. Also See: Jamie defeated in the doubles Ruthless Azarenka into semis Tennis on Sky Latest scores Rick Martin Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Jordan Nolan Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.cheapsabresjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-justin-falk-jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Zemgus Girgensons Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Jacob Josefson Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. STANFORD, Calif. -- Dominika Cibulkova wants to think less and win more. The 24-year-old Slovak has been working on her mental approach and needed to regroup Friday before taking charge in a 7-5, 6-3 victory over Urszula Radwanska in the Bank of the West quarterfinals. "When things get tight, I start to think more," the third-seeded Cibulkova said. Cibulkova won her first four games and was ahead 5-1 when No. 7 Radwanska made a run to tie it at 5. "I wanted to be more active because she likes to wait for mistakes," Cibulkova said. "I was trying to play fast on the baseline. I started going down the line more in the second set. When Im playing well the fast court is good for me." The quick pace wasnt as compatible for Radwanska, who pulled a muscle just above her right ankle and needed to be taped to finish the match. "I couldnt move that well in the second set," she said. "When it was 2-1, I suddenly felt the pain and couldnt go on." Radwanska said she still expects to play at the Southern California Open, which begins Monday in Carlsbad. Cibulkovas fast start caught Radwanska off-guard. "Until it was 5-1 she was playing amaziing," Radwanska said.dddddddddddd "She didnt miss anything. Thats when I started to read her game." Cibulkova, who has played at the event the past six years, reaching the semifinal two years ago, will face fifth-seeded Sorana Cirstea, a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Olga Govortsova. Fourth-seeded Jamie Hampton also advanced, beating qualifier Vera Dushevina 6-4, 6-3. She will face top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, who beat sixth-seeded Varvara Lepchenko, 7-6 (2), 3-6, 6-3, in a match that lasted well over two hours. "I lost the last time we played and I was cautious coming in," Hampton said about Dushevina. "I tried to break down her forehand more this time, instead of her backhand. I also served better." Hampton, who lives in Auburn, Ala., is making her main draw debut in the event, and said she always wanted to attend Stanford. "In the fifth grade me and my best friend decided we were going to go to Stanford, be roommates and be on the tennis team," Hampton said. "I was going to study medicine. Before turning pro, Florida and Stanford were my top two choices. I verbally committed to Florida because it was closer to home." Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

n of the Toronto Blue Jays as the final c
with smoke during Spartaks 3-1 win o

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz