e but we have to keep working. I think the spirit

#1 von riluowanying123 , 17.07.2018 17:29

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are accustomed to weather delaysAnd, if the past two weeks are an indication, opposing teams better be prepared to deal with them, too, when they visit Raymond James Stadium.Play was suspended in the fourth quarter of a Bucs game because of inclement weather for the second straight week Sunday, when fans were ordered to leave their seats and seek cover in stadium concourses.The Denver Broncos had to wait 86 minutes to close out the final 6:33 of a dominating 27-7 victory that kept the defending Super Bowl champions unbeaten.The previous Sunday, the Los Angeles Rams held on for a 37-32 win after the two-minute warning turned into a 69-minute delay due to a severe thunderstorm punctuated by lightning.A crazy situation. You dont practice it as a coach, Denvers Gary Kubiak said.Our coaches and our players handled it like a mature group. We stayed focused. ... My biggest concern for both teams was just player safety, the Broncos coach added, You sit around for an hour, 25 minutes and come back out there, but it looks like both teams got out healthy. Thats the most important thing.While fans were urged to stay in the stadium and not flee to the parking lots, players hustled to the locker rooms. Once the weather cleared, the teams were told when to return to the field and given 15 minutes to warm up.Thunder could be heard in the distance when the game resumed in heavy rain. Most of the announced crowd of 60,375 did not return to their seats for the conclusion of the game.Unlike the previous week, when the Bucs anticipated getting the ball coming out the two-minute warning and used the delay to plot strategy to try to overcome a five-point deficit against the Rams, Sundays game pretty much was decided by the time play was suspended.To be honest, I didnt say a word, Bucs linebacker Kwon Alexander said of what was said in the Tampa Bay locker room during the delay. I was just focused, just trying to get back out there and make a play for our offense to get some points on the board. We really didnt say (anything), everybody was just thinking and being focused. (A game) never feels over to me. I never give up on anything.The Bucs routinely have to juggle practice times and schedules because of severe weather on Floridas Gulf Coast. There have been delays during preseason and regular season games in the past, though none that stopped play during the closing minutes of fourth quarters in consecutive weeks.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Benoit Pouliot Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Jake McCabe Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.cheapsabresjerseyschina.com/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Josh Gorges Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Ryan Miller Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half.Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini believes referee Mark Clattenburg was the deciding factor in his sides defeat to Tottenham on Sunday. The game ended 2-1 to Spurs after Christian Eriksens late winner, but Pellegrini said the defining moment came in the 52rd minute when Clattenburg awarded the visitors a penalty for a handball by Raheem Sterling, even though the ball appeared to hit his armpit.Harry Kane scored the resulting spot-kick before Kelechi Iheanacho equalised for the hosts. They were level for just nine minutes though as Eriksen struck the winner to move Spurs back up to second in the Premier League. Pellegrini was incensed by the penalty decision and also pointed to the reverse fixture between the sides, where Clattenburg was also in charge and in which two Spurs goals appeared to be offside.Im disappointed because I thought we were better than Tottenham, really they didnt have any chances to score until the end when we took more risks, we lost the ball and they scored the second goal, the Chilean told Sky Sports.Before that we had more clear chances, not too many, but it was a close game, a very good game. The decisive penalty was very important. Spurs were awarded a penalty after Danny Roses cross hit Raheem Sterling Unfortunately for us, it is the same referee as in the first game with Tottenham when they scored two goals that were offside.Today, I believe the penalty decided the game. Its a shot that hits the back of Sterling and then his elbow very slightly. I think the referee decided the game.With Leicester losing at Arsenal earlier in the day, City had the chance to make up ground on the leaders.However, even though Pellegrini said they were the better side at the Etihad, they are six points behind Leicester with 12 games of the season remaining.ddddddddddddOf course, after [the penalty] we were 1-0 down, we had to take a lot of risks, said Pellegrini. Before this Tottenham didnt shoot once at our goal, I cant remember a save by Joe Hart so I think that action [to give the penalty] in a very close game was absolutely decisive. Manchester City are six points off leaders Leicester It is a decision that we are very unlucky with this referee, it was the same in the first game against the same team. I think that we responded well but it was more important to win the three points.We are not going to give up [on the title]. Of course, losing two games here against teams that are fighting for the title in Leicester and Tottenham is not an advantage but we have to keep working. I think the spirit of the team was very good but we are going to continue fighting as much as we can.Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher agreed with Pellegrini on the penalty incident, saying he was not sure how the referee could have seen it from his position.I think he has gone off a hunch that its hit him in the arm. Hes got it wrong, he said. It wasnt a penalty. The referee was so sure it was a handball and it felt like the decision he had to make was whether it was inside or outside.He was right in that it was inside, but its not handball. It almost hits Raheem Sterling on the armpit. Also See: Man City 1-2 Spurs As it happened Match stats Are Citys title hopes over? Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

h cited for hitting their mounts more than three
firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-r

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz