o her favorite hobby.Here are some of Felixs answe

#1 von riluowanying123 , 18.07.2018 16:54

On Thursday, the Supreme Court of India will hear the BCCIs response to the Lodha Committees status report, which had recommended that the boards top officials - the president, secretary, joint secretary and treasurer - be superseded with immediate effect and replaced by a panel of administrators. The Committee said that such a step was necessary because the BCCI had failed to put in place recommendations passed by the Supreme Court by the September 30 deadline.A bench headed by Chief Justice of India TS Thakur, who had approved the majority of the Lodha reports recommendations in a court order on July 18, will hear the BCCIs response and decide on the status report. The following are the key points of the issue:Why was a status report presented in the Supreme Court? While passing the order on July 18, the Supreme Court had asked the BCCI to follow the directives of the Lodha Committee, which was put in charge of overseeing the process of overhauling the governance structure of the board. Should any impediments arise, the Committee shall be free to seek appropriate directions from this Court by filing a status report in that regard, the order stated. RM Lodha, the chairman of the Lodha Committee, and a former Chief Justice of India, said his team had faced serious impediments in dealing with the BCCI and elaborated on the same in the status report.What were the impediments? The Lodha Committee said the BCCI had not complied with as many as seven timelines by the deadline of September 30. The board had not accepted the fresh Memorandum of Association and rules and regulations, which would have been an indicator of the BCCI deciding to implement the recommendations.Lodha also said the BCCI had breached the committees directive by taking decisions concerning the future at its annual general meeting on September 21. The Committee had instructed the BCCI chief executive Rahul Johri to restrict the agenda of the AGM to routine decisions.What else did the BCCI do to draw such flak? According to Lodha, several decisions taken at the BCCIs AGM were contrary to the committees recommendations. Some of them were: Ajay Shirke being elected board secretary though he had not mentioned his eligibility criteria in the nomination form, and the board picking five-member selection panels when the recommendations said three. The Committee was also unhappy that the BCCI had called a special general meeting on September 30 to consider the recommendations, when it had said earlier that it would meet by September 28 to implement the recommendations.What happened at the SGM? After the meeting in Mumbai, the BCCI said it had unanimously accepted important recommendations of the Lodha Committee. In fact, it had selectively accepted recommendations, and the key ones not adopted included: an age cap of 70 for BCCI administrators, a maximum term of nine years and a cooling-off period between each three-year term, and the one-state-one-vote policy.Why is the BCCI against adopting these three recommendations? The nine-year tenure limit - broken into three, three-year terms with a three-year cooling off period between each term - will hinder continuity, the BCCI said. According to the board, these restrictions will deter able administrators from joining the BCCI.The boards rationale for being against the age cap is that many administrators over the age of 70 have remained fit and able, and such a limit does not apply to the countrys politicians. The BCCI argued that an age cap of 70 would deprive the board and the state associations of considerable knowledge and experience.As for the opposition to the one-state-one-vote policy, the BCCI indicated that such a recommendation was against its legacy because several associations have been full members of the board from the very beginning. There are three associations in Maharashtra. Mumbai is the cricketing hub that has won Ranji Trophy 41 times. Maharashtra has the maximum districts. Vidarbha has the maximum infrastructure because we have two stadiums and an indoor academy. So on what basis do we decide who should be given full member status? former BCCI president Shashank Manohar had said before resigning the post.Were there any other transgressions by BCCI? On September 30, the BCCI conducted an unscheduled working committee meeting, at which it took a few financial decisions, including doubling the Test match fee for the mens team. There were two other decisions taken, which the Lodha Committee objected to: an additional INR 10 crore being granted to full member state associations to increase the infrastructure subsidy to INR 70 crore, and the distribution of compensation money received from the broadcaster as a result of the cancellation of the Champions League T20, which was about INR 550 crore according to the committee. On October 4, the Committee warned state associations not to touch the funds that had been received from the BCCI between September 29 and October 1 and were related to those two transactions.What is the next step for the BCCI? The court had given the board a week to respond to the Lodha Committees status report that called for a panel of administrators to replace the top BCCI officials, while telling the board to fall in line or we will make you fall in line.The BCCI had also filed an application in the Supreme Court, pleading for the courts July 18 order to be suspended until it heard the boards review and curative petitions against the mandatory implementation of most of the Lodha Committees recommendations. In its review petition, the BCCI called the court order unreasoned and asked for the recusal of Chief Justice Thakur from its hearing. However, the petition has been lying in defect because the court raised technical objections to the petition and asked the BCCI to repair them. P. K. Subban Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Mattias Ekholm Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. http://www.cheappredatorsjerseyschina.com/colton-sissons-jersey/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Anthony Bitetto Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Viktor Arvidsson Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Fun fact of the day: Nine-time Olympic medalist Allyson Felixs favorite ice cream is Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.In a conversation with ESPNs Sage Steele at the espnW: Women + Sports Summit, the Team USA track star discussed her Olympic journey and experience at this summers Rio Games. Steele ended the session with a game of word association, asking Felix questions ranging from her favorite ice cream to her favorite hobby.Here are some of Felixs answers:Sage Steele: Favorite Ice Cream?Allyson Felix: Ben & Jerrys Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. I have a problem with snacking, I need to do better. Will (brother and agent) likes to call me a fat kid. He outed me in an article saying I have powdered donuts next to my bed.SS: Favorite color?AF:: Blue, specifically Tiffany blue.ddddddddddddSS: Favorite TV show?AF: Fresh Prince [of Bel Air]SS: Favorite movie?AF: Coming to AmericaSS: Favorite book?AF: The Bible. My faith is so important, so Im always going back to the Bible.SS: Favorite hobby?AF: BowlingSS: What are you most proud of?AF: Always having character?and integrity intact. In sports, you have to win. You do all these things to be successful. I may not have the fastest times, but I did it the right way. Thats important for me and for the future of the sport.Sean Hurd is a Digital Media Associate for ESPN. Follow him @seanahurd? Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

and Prix. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos.- LINCOLN, Ne
2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 i

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz