"He just has to be patient. It isnt going to ha

#1 von riluowanying123 , 22.07.2018 15:16

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Tyler Natee doesnt look like a running back. He just plays like one.At 270 pounds, hes strong enough to run over opponents and nimble enough to bounce off of them. With his pedigree as a high school quarterback, the lefty is capable of throwing the ball. And perhaps the worst part for other Big Ten teams is this: The Indiana Hoosiers can feature the biggest back in their heavy package for another 3+ seasons.I think sometimes the uniqueness of what he does makes it cooler than it really is, coach Kevin Wilson said. Hes a freshman, hes a young kid. Hes got a chance to be a good player if he keeps working hard.At the moment it appears, Natee could be the next big thing -- literally -- in a program that already has churned out three NFL running backs in three years.To Wilson, the only surprise is that nobody else locked up this hidden gem first.Wilson said he found out about Natee during a recruiting trip to Texas last year after asking high school coaches about anyone they thought had been overlooked in the recruiting process. When Natees name came up more than once, Wilson took a peek.It was then Wilson decided he could use the wildcat quarterback in short-yardage and goal-line situations. But when Natee arrived on campus, the Hoosiers quickly discovered he could do other things, too.At practice, you cant go low on him. Hes a load, linebacker Marcus Oliver said. If you go up top with him, you arent taking him down.Still, it seemed the guy nicknamed Big Bacon by his college teammates would find himself buried on the depth chart behind 1,000-yard runner Devine Redding and a host of others. Early injuries didnt help Natee, who compiled 23 carries and 64 yards in Indianas first seven games.But with the ground game bogging down during a brutal opening conference stretch that featured three ranked teams -- Michigan State, Ohio State and Nebraska -- and a trip to Northwestern, Wilson tried something different last weekend against Maryland.He still had quarterback Richard Lagow take the bulk of the snaps and occasionally sent in backup quarterback Zander Diamont to give the Hoosiers (4-4, 2/3 Big Ten) another dynamic runner, just like they did against the Cornhuskers. Only this time, Wilson added a new wrinkle -- letting Natee take direct snaps and employ the zone read.It worked perfectly against Maryland .Indiana ran for 414 yards and, for the first time in almost three years, the Hoosiers had three 100-yard rushers in the same game -- Redding with 130 yards, Natee with 118 and Diamont with 111. Five different players, including Natee, scored on TD runs, believed to be a first in school history.Naturally, the fresh face became the postgame star and this weeks Big Ten freshman of the week as the Hoosiers prepare for a trip to Rutgers (2-6, 0-5).Thats the goal, running as hard as I can taking as many people with me as I can, he said, laughing. I enjoy the ride.And if all goes well, Natee hopes to be a prominent piece in the Hoosiers postseason ride.Game notes Wilson said offensive lineman Brandon Knight is expected to be out a while after injuring his lower leg Saturday.---For more college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org/ Cheap Clippers Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Clippers Jerseys From China . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.cheapclippersjerseyschina.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Clippers Jerseys Outlet . JOHNS, N. Youth Clippers Jerseys . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said.TORONTO -- American tennis legend Pete Sampras offered some words of praise for Milos Raonic just hours after the Canadian star helped make Rogers Cup history. Raonic and fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil both advanced to the semifinals at the mens event in Montreal, marking the first time in the Open Era that two Canadians will meet in the semis. Sampras, in Toronto for a Legends Cup exhibition event with fellow former world No. 1s Jim Courier and John McEnroe, says the No. 13-ranked Raonic is due for a breakthrough but it wont come easily. "Hes up against (Novak) Djokovic and (Andy) Murray and Roger (Federer) and four great players, and it takes time," said Sampras. "I think hes a threat already. I think hes got a huge game, monster serve, willing to come in and do some things and get to the net." Sampras is second all-time in Slams won (14) and weeks spent as the worlds No. 1-ranked player (286). He won two Australian Opens, seven Wimbledon titles, and five U.S. Opens. He exited pro tennis by winning his very last match in the 2002 U.S. Open final against Andre Agassi. Samprass reflected back on his own career and the time it took him to find the kind of success that has so far eluded Raonic in the majors.dddddddddddd "I didnt figure this game out until I was probably 22 or 23, so when everything was settled in I was physically and mentally great. I knew where I stood in the game," he said. "It just takes time. I know Milos does the right things; he works hard; he wants to do well. "He just has to be patient. It isnt going to happen overnight." The 41-year-old Sampras is often asked about the state of the American game. When the new ATP ranking are released, there will be no American men in the top-20 for the first time. "People ask me all the time whats wrong with American tennis. I dont know why," he said. "Its looking a little slim. Were in decent shape, but obviously we want our guys to be ranked No. 1 like we were in the 90s. "The world has gotten a little better. Maybe the U.S has gotten a little bit complacent. I really dont know. I think what happened in the 90s with Andre, me and Jim was rare." Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

going to be with Chris, but me personally as a leader, in
ats the extreme example on the positive side.Co

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz