emory lane with Helen Housby to recall th

#1 von riluowanying123 , 04.08.2018 15:17

Lewis Hamilton is the modern-day version of James Hunt, Mercedes chairman Niki Lauda has claimed ahead of the 40th anniversary of the Britons memorable title triumph.Hunt beat his great rival Lauda to the 1976 championship by just one point following a dramatic season in which Lauda miraculously survived a fireball inferno at the Nurburgring, while Hunt secured the title in treacherous conditions at the final race of the season.Hunt, who died aged only 45 following a heart attack in 1993, had a reputation as a party animal away from the track -- an unruly playboy who once claimed to have slept with 5,000 women. In contrast, Austrian Lauda was depicted as a studious and dedicated racing driver.Hamilton, who is 33 points adrift of Nico Rosberg ahead of this weeks race in America, has spent the last two years hopping from one A-List party to another. He counts Kanye West and Pharrell Williams among his circle of friends. Rosberg meanwhile, lives in Monaco with his long-term partner Vivian. They married in 2014 and have a one-year-old daughter.It is like Hamilton and Rosberg today, Lauda told the Press Association as he reflected on his rivalry with Hunt. One lives one kind of life, and the other lives a different lifestyle. It was a similar situation between James and me.I was trying to concentrate, focus and work on my car, and get everything right. He had an easy life and got it right in another way. He was a straightforward, eccentric, and a weird guy, but very good for Formula One.Lauda led Hunt by 26 points before the Austrians near-fatal crash midway through the season. Lauda suffered severe facial burns -- ones which are still evident beneath his customary red cap today -- after he was dragged from his blazing cockpit.Incredibly Lauda missed only two races, but his six-week absence, and a run of victories for Hunt, saw the Englishman reduce the gap in the championship to just three points ahead of the decider in Japan on Oct. 24.Lauda felt the race in Fuji should have been cancelled due to the wet and misty conditions and withdrew after only two laps. Hunt crossed the line in third to win the title.I have to say that when he won the championship, I said to myself, the only one who deserves it is him, Lauda added. With his ups and downs, and drinking, and the way he lived Formula One, I was really happy it was him, and I told him that.Hunt won three further races for McLaren but failed to defend his title. In 1979, he retired from racing before pursuing a career in the BBC commentary box alongside Murray Walker. A series of poor financial investments however saw him lose a vast amount of money.He was having a rough time, Lauda, who won three championships, said as he recalled an off-the-cuff rendezvous with Hunt. He called me, and I went to meet him on Kings Road in London.He came out on a bicycle which had no air in the rear tyre, and he was completely finished. I spoke to him for a long time and I said if you keep on going like this you will end up in a disaster. I leant him some money, and really backed him to get his act together again.Three years before his death he was completely sober, fit like a whistle, and all the partying, the drugs, and the rock and roll lifestyle was gone. He was safe in his life, so it surprised me and hit me really hard when the guy passed away. I was really sad.Hunts epic battle with Lauda was befitting of a Hollywood script, and Rush -- a movie produced by Ron Howard -- was released in 2013 to great critical acclaim.The reaction was very good for a racing movie, added Lauda, 67. Eighty percent from my point of view is right, and 20 percent is Hollywood. The movie I really liked and the reaction around the world was unbelievable. Tim Settle Womens Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Wholesale Redskins Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseys.net/daron-payne-womens-jersey/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Derrius Guice Womens Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Cheap Redskins Store . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.Take a stroll down memory lane with Helen Housby to recall the shot that won the Netball Superleague two years ago. Housbys last-gasp effort helped Manchester Thunder to claim the Superleague crown against Surrey Storm - and they will meet again on Monday, live on Sky Sports 3 HD at 7.dddddddddddd.30pm.Watch Housbys great moment as Thunder claimed the 2014 title in the video above. Also See: Housby backs Clarke decision Netball Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

heres a powerful story in it, a relevancy to it, w
72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four day

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz