09 and a year later he placed third a

#1 von riluowanying123 , 04.08.2018 15:40

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Tom Pernice Jr. had four straight birdies and shot an 8-under 64 on Saturday for a share of the PowerShares QQQ Championship lead with fellow former UCLA player Brandt Jobe.Jobe had a 66 to match Pernice at 11-under 133 at Sherwood in the PGA Tour Champions playoff opener.Pernice began the run on the par-5 11th and birdied the par-3 12th, par-5 13th and par-4 14th. The four-time tour winner birdied another par 5 on 16 and closed with two pars.Not as much wind today, so that made a little bit of difference, Pernice said. It stayed pretty warm once we got going, and the ball was carrying well.Jobe had eight birdies and two bogeys.Im kind of managing my game right now, Jobe said. I have played the par 5s well, put the ball in the fairway, hit some good tee shots, which sets up the hole, so thats kind of been the key this week.First-round leader Colin Montgomerie (69) was a stroke back along with Rocco Mediate (65) and Olin Browne (66).Im ecstatic with how I played the last two days, Mediate said. Im actually shocked a little. I havent played in a while, backs been a little messy, but its better. Yeah, I cant wait to go tomorrow and see what happens.Mediate played alongside Pernice and Jay and matched Pernice with birdies on Nos. 11-14.We had a great group, Pernice said. Roccos personality ... when things are going good, the group just kind of continues on, and he keeps everybody kind of loose and entertaining. Jay and I have been close friends for a long time and have had some battles, and to have him and then Rocco and everybody playing well, it was a lot of fun.Fred Couples was tied for 22nd at 4 under after a 72 in in his first tournament in eight months. The 57-year-old Couples was sidelined by a chronic back injury.Tour leader Bernhard Langer withdrew before the start Friday because of a left knee injury.Langer leads the tour with four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459. The 59-year-old German star tops the Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs standings and has a big enough advantage over second-place Miguel Angel Jimenez that he will keep the No. 1 spot without playing this week.The top 72 players on the money list earned spots at Sherwood. The playoff field will be cut to 54 for the Dominion Charity Classic next week in Richmond, Virginia, and to 36 for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship the follow week in Scottsdale, Arizona. Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points and will be added to the regular-season total. At the Charles Schwab Championship, points will be reset so the top five only have to win to capture the Charles Schwab Cup.Jimenez was 4 under after a 69.John Daly had a 76 to drop into a tie for 53rd at 3 over. He qualified 70th and has five top-25 finishes in 14 starts since turning 50. John Calipari Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Authentic Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.kentuckywildcatsjerseys.us/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Youth Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. DeAaron Fox Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month.INVERNESS -- Henrik Stenson kept a resurgent Phil Mickelson at arms length at the Scottish Open by shooting a 6-under 66 to take a two-stroke lead into the final round on Saturday. Mickelson was in a group of four players in a tie for second after making six birdies in his last 11 holes for a 66, leaving the American talking up his improving links game ahead of next weeks British Open. Branden Grace and first-round leader John Parry were in that group with Mickelson after two more 66s, with unheralded Dane J.B. Hansen (69) making up the quartet. Stenson, on 16 under par, has emerged from a prolonged slump and is showing the kind of consistent form that took the Swede to No. 4 in 2009. "I wouldnt say Im far off that," said Stenson, who was as low as No. 230 in the rankings 18 months ago. "The way I played today, that was top-10 (in the world) standard. Its as good as I have hit the ball all season." With the wind only arriving late in the day and the sun again beating down, Castle Stuart was largely defenceless for a third straight round but no player made the kind of hot round that could rip a bunched-up field apart. Chris Doak led overnight on 12 under but the pressure on him to push on and become Scotlands first winner of its national open in 14 years seemed to weigh down on him. He could make only a 1-over 73. As Doak tumbled down the leaderboard, birdies were coming thick and fast elsewhere. Gareth Maybin equalled the weeks lowest round of 64, putting him in a three-way tie for sixth with Raphael Jacquelin (65) and Peter Uihlein (70), who struggled at times in the last group alongside Doak. Accurate off the tee and creative as ever around the greens, Mickelson chose the ideal day to produce his full repertoire of skills. American television was broadcasting a regular European Tour event live for the first time this weekend, with NBC fortunate enough to have two U.S. players -- Mickelson and Uihllein -- in contention.dddddddddddd Uihlein was patchy. Mickelson was anything but. Refusing to get too frustrated after parring his way to No. 8, the four-time major winner delivered a barrage of four birdies in five holes playing into the wind. A delicate chip to within three feet set up another birdie at No. 16 and a 15-foot putt at the last lifted him briefly into the lead and produced one of the biggest cheers of the day. "On the eighth hole, I just tried to slow things down a little bit ... I holed one putt and it ignited the round," said Mickelson, who was watched by his wife and three kids. "The last 11 holes were a lot of fun for me to play." Mickelson is seeking a first individual win in Europe in 20 years, and first ever in Britain. That would prove the ideal way to go into the British Open, one of the two majors he is yet to capture. "I have kept the ball in play as well as I ever have (on links)," added Mickelson, who found 11 of 14 fairways on the undulating course in the Scottish Highlands. Stenson has been under par in 24 of his 31 rounds this year but hasnt managed a tournament win since capturing the SA Open Championship in Johannesburg in November. The biggest victory of his career came at the Players Championship at Sawgrass in 2009 and a year later he placed third at the British Open. It has been a tale of woe since then but he is on the way back, partly due to his improved mental approach. "I have put down some long-term goals for my game," the 37-year-old Stenson said. "I feel like Im playing golf with a little more ease and if its not happening today, it will happen tomorrow or the day after. "Its a little bit less stressful in that sense." Matteo Manassero made the tournaments first hole-in-one -- acing No. 8 from 216 yards with a 3-iron hybrid -- but the BMW PGA Championship winner is nine shots off the pace after his 70. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

up four consecutive singles to open t
x played for his hometown Argonauts. RIO DE J

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz