rquhar said after giving up a seventh-inning gra

#1 von riluowanying123 , 17.08.2018 15:17

CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Caroline Masson broke out of a star-filled pack Sunday to win the LPGA Manulife Classic for her first tour title.The 27-year-old German player rebounded from an opening double bogey to make nine birdies in a 5-under 67. She beat third-round leader Mi Hyang Lee, Minjee Lee and Solheim Cup teammate Karine Icher by a stroke, finishing at 16-under 272 at Whistle Bear.Its hard to believe. It really is, Masson said. Obviously, I was in a good position coming into today, and I was thinking, `Well, if I can shoot a really good round, I might have a chance. But I was totally not expecting it.Masson joined Anna Nordqvist and Brittany Lang as the only players over 23 years old to win in the first 24 events this season -- and also joined Nordqvist as the only European winners. She was showered in beer in celebration on the 18th green.I think they picked beer because Im German. They figured I could take it, Masson said. I appreciate the girls coming out and congratulating. I prefer the beer over the water, I think.Mi Hyang Lee had a 71, Minjee Lee shot 68, and Icher 66.She was making a lot of birdies, Minjee Lee said about playing partner Masson I knew it was going to be pretty close. She played great.Mi Hyang Lee parred the final two holes to miss a chance for a playoff.Ariya Jutanugarn tied for fifth at 14 under in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. The second-ranked Jutanugarn made two late bogeys in a 70.Masson didnt make a par until the seventh hole, following the double bogey with three straight birdies, a bogey on No. 5 and a birdied on the sixth. The former Oklahoma State player had four straight birdies on Nos. 9-12, bogeyed the par-4 13th and birdied the par-5 16th. She birdied all four par 5s.I got off to a really bad start, Masson said. I doubled the first hole and from then on just kind of, well, `Theres no pressure. You dont have to feel any pressure to win or do anything. Just keep making birdies. And thats what I did all day. I tried to stay relaxed out there, enjoy it.Its such a beautiful day and such a beautiful golf course. I just really tried to have a good time with my caddie, Danny (Sharp). Its unbelievable that it really worked out in the end.Projected to jump from 87th to 44th in the world, shes playing an event in Germany next week.Im going home to Germany tonight, hopefully, if I catch my flight, Masson said.Top-ranked Lydia Ko and 2015 winner Suzann Pettersen also were 14 under.Ko had a 68. The 19-year-old New Zealanders has four LPGA Tour victories this year.There were a few putts that kind of slipped by, but considering where I was at the end of Friday, I think it was a pretty good job on the weekend, Ko said.Pettersen finished with a 66.Canadian star Brooke Henderson tied for 39th at 7 under after a 71.Its been incredible, Henderson said. The fans and the support that Ive had is just unbelievable. Cheap Jerseys From China . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Cheap Jerseys Online .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapjerseysgoodquality.com/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Cheap Jerseys USA . PETERSBURG, Fla. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- David Ortiz plays his final game at Tropicana Field on Sunday as the Boston Red Sox try for their 11th straight victory in the series finale against the Tampa Bay Rays.Boston clinched a postseason berth with Saturday nights victory, but the math was complicated enough that the Red Sox, who havent won 10 straight in September since 1949, didnt celebrate anything more than a win in the clubhouse.Were here tomorrow, playing again, manager John Farrell said when asked about clinching a postseason berth.Ortiz, who crushed a two-run homer in Fridays 2-1 victory, leaves Tropicana Field as the stadiums all-time leader among visiting players in several key statistical categories including home runs (35), RBI (90), doubles (23) and extra-base hits (59), and is also second in hits with 115.The Rays can play spoiler one more time in their final home game, giving their fans something positive to take away from a last-place finish this season.Having right-hander Jake Odorizzi on the mound helps as he is 2-0 with a 1.01 ERA against Boston in four career starts at Tropicana Field. His overall career numbers against the Red Sox arent as dominating -- 3-3, 4.05 in 12 starts, including a 1-1, 5.32 this season.What Odorizzi has excelled at is earning no-decisions -- hee has 16 this season, three more than any other pitcher in the majors.dddddddddddd That includes 12 no-decisions in which hes allowed two runs or fewer, the most by any pitcher in any season as long as such statistics have been kept at baseballreference.com. Since the start of last season, he has 15 losses, and has 26 total runs of support in those games.Whats more, Red Sox starter Eduardo Rodriguez (3-7, 4.84 ERA) didnt fare well against the Rays in his last outing by allowing nine runs and 11 hits in 2 2/3 innings of a June 27 loss. Hes been much improved since the All-Star break, with a 3.21 ERA, and earned the victory against Baltimore on Tuesday, holding the Orioles to two runs in 6.1 innings.They are definitely the team to beat right now in my eyes, Rays reliever Danny Farquhar said after giving up a seventh-inning grand slam to Dustin Pedroia, who fouled off several pitches with two outs to dig out of an 0-2 hole and hit a huge home run.Bostons magic number to clinch the American League East is three, so they cant pop the champagne Sunday, but could on their day off Monday, or in a three-game series at Yankee Stadium that starts Tuesday. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

at same year. He held the position for the next de
ere going to continue to work t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz