rm (3-5), who shot 55 percent (33 of 60) from the field a

#1 von riluowanying123 , 19.08.2018 12:26

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres owner Terry Pegula wants to keep goalie Ryan Miller and forward Thomas Vanek in Buffalo beyond next season, while acknowledging both players will have a say in determining their futures. "Yes, we want them here," Pegula told the Sabres-controlled segment broadcast on Buffalos WGR-Radio on Tuesday. "I can tell the fans Im concerned, too. ... They have a say in that decision. What that decision is? No ones been re-signed. So were still working." Miller and Vanek futures are uncertain with both entering the final year of their contracts. They represent essentially whats left of the Sabres veteran core after the team elected to rebuild its under-performing roster with youth and stockpiling draft picks over the past year. Vanek, Buffalos top offensive threat, has gone as far as to say that he isnt interested in staying in Buffalo if the team is planning on a lengthy rebuilding process. In response to Pegulas comments, Vaneks agent, Steve Bartlett said its premature to discuss his clients long-term future. Bartlett said, hes had no talks with the Sabres, which he doesnt consider unusual because NHL rules prevent the team from signing Vanek to a contract extension until next month. "From our standpoint, theres no animosity and no demands. This is nothing Thomas and I have spent a lot of time talking about," Bartlett said. "Were not coming at this any more positively or negatively." The Sabres have declined interview requests for Pegula, who had not spoken publicly in two months. Media-shy to begin with, the Pennsylvania billionaire has grown even more reluctant to grant interviews in the face of growing criticism regarding his under-achieving franchise and his decision to retain general manager Darcy Regier. The Sabres have missed the playoffs in each of the past two seasons, four of the past six years, and not won a playoff series since 2007. Pegula defended Regier, calling him "a very qualified person." "When you look at the history, even with the Sabres, whats he done wrong?" Pegula asked with a laugh. "Help me out here." Regier has overseen the teams youth movement, a process that will continue in the NHL draft on June 30, when the Sabres open with two first-round picks, Nos. 8 and 16. The team has expressed an interest to move up further in the draft to land one of the top-three prospects. Before saying he had no intention of criticizing the teams previous owner, Tom Golisano, Pegula said Regier might have faced financial limits in re-signing players and building the team. "Maybe someone was holding the painters hand while he was doing the painting, I dont know," Pegula said. "I have a different management style. And Darcy has a chance to flourish under our management style. ... Im giving him more latitude in the way we operate the team with less financial restrictions." Pegula has taken a free-spending approach since completing his purchase of the Sabres in February 2011. In Pegulas first six months, the Sabres committed more than $140 million in salary to adding free agents and re-signing players. Pegula joked that some fellow NHL owners might not agree with his open-wallet approach. "You might talk to some of the other owners around the league and theyll tell you, Whos this new owner? What is he crazy," Pegula asked. "But its my style. So Im going to do things my way." Pegula also backed Regiers decision in promoting Ron Rolston to take over as head coach without conducting a search last month. Pegula said, Rolston had earned the job in closing the season as the interim coach after Lindy Ruff was fired in February, following Buffalos 6-10-1 start. Pegula noted Rolston went 15-11-5 and had the Sabres in playoff contention entering the final week of the season even after the team dealt three core players, including captain Jason Pominville, in separate moves leading up to the trading deadline. "Ron didnt give us much choice last year," Pegula said. "You take away some of his good players and then, by the way, he does pretty well." Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Discount Football Jerseys .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.nflfansedge.com/new-york-giants-jerseys-cheap/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys Cheap . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Sam Darnold Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. NEW ORLEANS -- Marcus LoVett hit 7 of 8 shots for 18 points and St. Johns tied the school record with 16 3-pointers to race to a 95-75 win over Tulane on Friday night, ending a five-game losing streak.Federico Mussini and Bashir Ahmed added 17 points apiece and Shamorie Ponds 15 for the Red Storm (3-5), who shot 55 percent (33 of 60) from the field and 13 of 15 from the foul line.Tulane (1-7) shot a respectable 8 of 18 behind the arc (44 percent) but St. Johns was 16 of 25, matching the record set on March 18, 20144, against Robert Morris.ddddddddddddhe Red Storm made its first 3, missed its second and then reeled off nine in a row to lead 30-15. They led 51-32 at the half, making 11 of 14 behind the arc (79 percent) and 17 of 28 overall (61 percent).Ahmed and Ponds had four 3s apiece, LoVett and Mussini three, combining to go 14 of 19.Ryan Smith led Tulane with 17 points and Malik Morgan had 15. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

a hand in all four of New Mexico States (3-7, 2-4 Su
thing I can really do now, Matthews said. Its kind of ridi

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz