I would like to see him champion because t

#1 von riluowanying123 , 05.09.2018 16:03

Sameer was only 15. He would get lonely. Every two months he would want to run back home to Dhar in Madhya Pradesh to be with his parents.Hyderabad was not home. But it was where he had come to make something of his life as a badminton player. His brother Sourabh, older by a couple of years, was there, too. And the Verma boys knew that in Pullela Gopichand, they were under the tutelage of the best coach in the country.Sameer learnt to live with the loneliness because he figured badminton was his calling. Seven years since he first arrived at the Gopichand academy, trailing his elder brother, Sameer has made the biggest splash of his young career by becoming only the third Indian male player to reach the final of a Superseries tournament.?I have understood that if I want to accomplish something, I will have to forego a lot, Sameer tells ESPN over a crackling phone line from Hong Kong hours after going down in the final. If not, I will feel in the future that I didnt achieve what I could have. We live in a joint family and we go back home once or twice a year. It is tough for our parents but they are happy that we are performing well.The we rolls off Sameers tongue quite naturally. Sourabh and he have chosen the same professional path and at least for now, the younger sibling is making the greater impression. Earlier in the year, Sameer quelled his brother to win the national championships in Chandigarh and has now made a significant run at one of the sports elite tournaments before Sourabh. There is a matter-of-factness about their sibling rivalry, one that Sameer embraces without much fuss.I think our head-to-head is at 4-4, or maybe I am trailing 3-4, I am not sure, he chuckles. We keep talking to each other and sharing information. I am the more attacking and aggressive player while he relies more on rallying.This aggressive and attacking instinct Sameer refers to was visible throughout his 50-minute, three-game final against NG Ka Long Angus on Sunday. He overturned the loss of the first game with a spectacular torrent of shot-making in the second against the World No.14. Ahead of the final, Gopichand had described his playing style as unorthodox and pointed to his knack of smartly seeing angles on the court.Given to playing a high-risk, high-reward game, Sameer believes the experiences of the last week that included the biggest win of his career so far over World No.3 Jan O Jorgensen of Denmark in the semifinals, will be invaluable as he aspires to build on this success.I wasnt intimidated at the thought of playing the world number three, he says. I just thought he is a player like I am, I will give my best and may the best man win. Even when I was down 17-20 I didnt think much about the game situation.In the final I did try very hard today but my opponent was really retrieving well and he was the better player on the day. I must have made some mistakes but I havent really thought about it much yet. My confidence is definitely up from before, so lets see what happens from here on in.Ranked 43 in the world at the moment, Sameer has identified a spot among the top 10 and a strong showing at next years world championships as his short-term targets. With Gopichand in his corner and support from the GoSports Foundation that has been assisting him with aspects such as tournament and medical expenses, nutrition, and facilities such as cameras to record and analyse his match play, Sameer is confident that the run in Hong Kong wont be a flash in the pan.This tournament has helped my confidence and also given me some knowledge on how I can improve as a player at the highest level, he says. Patience and calmness are two important attributes I feel. I have to improve my smashes and attacking game. I dont want to think too much, just enjoy my game and play then I am not very far from that level.While he does not have too many role models or heroes in sport, Sameer says watching the recent film about MS Dhonis life was inspirational and left a strong impression on his mind as he could relate to many of the situations. For counsel, besides Gopichand and Sourabh, Sameer turns to Saina Nehwal and PV Sindhu, cajoling them for tips on how to handle the pressure of situations such as big finals.He knows this week has catapulted him from a virtual unknown to an athlete whose fortunes will be eagerly followed. But ever since he first picked up a badminton racquet at the age of six and went along with his dad to the local club, Sameer has understood the sport will determine his destiny. It has already been long journey but it has only just begun. Cheap Football Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.wholesalechinajerseysfootball.com/ . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Discount Football Jerseys . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Although four-time world champion Alain Prost rates Lewis Hamilton as one of the best Formula One drivers ever, he would be happy to see Nico Rosberg clinch the championship on Sunday as a credit to his resilience and mental strength.For one reason: He deserves it, Prost said on Saturday. Lewis is an exceptional driver, we all know that. Rosberg had to work hard to be close to him.Rosberg leads Hamilton by 12 points heading into Sundays title decider, with both winning nine races this year.The German driver is odds on to seal his first world championship, needing only to finish the race third if Hamilton wins.Depending on how they start, it can be an easy race for Nico, Prost said. Maybe Ferrari or the Red Bull is much closer to the Mercedes and we have a fight with three, four cars. That would be a little bit different in terms of pressure.Prost cautioned Rosberg against racing too conservatively, as it could leave him open to getting caught in the middle of other drivers.The pressure is on his shoulders, not Hamiltons. For Nico, it is difficult to push at the maximum, its better to be second and not risk too much, Prost said. Thats normal, you cannot reproach him that. The problem is that if you start to have (Sebastian) Vettel, (Max) Verstappen, (Kimi) Raikkonen, and (Daniel) Ricciardo beside you. The pressure is difficult.Should Hamilton upset the odds, the British driver will join Prost as a four-time F1 champion.Hes right at the top ... I would never say `This driver is No. 1. But hes one of the best, the 61-year-old Frenchman said in the Yas Marina paddock area. Hes an exceptional driver, so I would prefer to have him (getting four titles) because he deserves what he gets.Hamilton has won 52 races, one more than Prost in an outstanding career with McLaren, Renault, Ferrari and Williams.ddddddddddddProst won his championships in 1985, `86, `89 and `93, and during his heyday was involved in red-hot tussles with Ayrton Senna.The tension ebbed and flowed before reaching breaking point when they were rivals on the same McLaren team during the `89 campaign.The flamboyant, charismatic, and thrilling Senna was much loved and a huge fans favorite with worldwide appeal, whereas the more stoic Prost was nicknamed The Professor for his meticulous, almost surgically precise approach to driving.He was seen as the antithesis to Senna and sees this juxtaposition somewhat reflected in the Hamilton-Rosberg rivalry.The media, the public, all think he (Rosberg) is very below Lewis Hamilton. Psychologically, its very difficult to manage that, especially when you fight against Lewis, Prost said.In a way, I was in the situation in `89 when (everyone) was really behind Ayrton. Its very difficult to manage that psychologically. I have sympathy with Nico, because hes considered like this and I can understand how he can feel.While he considers Rosberg still to be a little bit behind Hamilton in terms of their driving ability, he thinks Rosberg does not get enough credit. A title win, Prost says, would have a liberating effect and might enable Rosberg to go up a gear next year.If Rosberg wins then maybe next year we have a different situation, he said. (Could) he be better if he had the support of everybody? We dont know. Thats why, in a way I would like to see him champion because then we can see. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

hede Hageman, tight end Jacob Tamme and defe
hards for the past two games after a big h

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz