cond time in three games on Friday. Northe

#1 von riluowanying123 , 05.09.2018 16:16

Ishant Sharma, Indias most-experienced fast bowler in the squad of 17 for the four-Test series in the West Indies, has accepted that his performances in the shorter formats havent been good enough, but thinks Test cricket is his strength.You have to be honest with yourself, thats the most important thing. If you are being honest with yourself its easy to accept things. I know that I didnt do well in the shorter formats of the game, so I accepted it. But I am doing well in Test cricket so I know what my strength is, he told BCCI.tv after Indias two-day practice fixture against WICB Presidents XI in Basseterre.Ishant, who last played a Twenty20 international three years ago, said little down time between formats had made it all the more challenging for him to adapt. If you are playing all formats of the game, its very difficult to think whats going wrong for you and whats going right for you, he said. Its very difficult as you have [a] very short time to understand all these things. I know I didnt do well in T20s. I think everybody has their strengths. I always believe in that, and there is no harm to accept that thing.Ishant, who was Man of the Series during Indias tour of the West Indies in 2011 - 22 wickets in three Tests - also stressed on the need for communication with the other pacers to benefit the team.I am sharing my experiences and hoping that what worked for me also works for them, he said. But then they have to also identify their areas of strength because everybody has their own strengths. Bhuvis [Bhuvneshwar Kumar] strength is swing but he cant extract the bounce like I can do. Similarly, I cant get the ball to swing like him.Ishant agreed with the general perception of Caribbean surfaces being slower than usual, but said that was no excuse to stop trying, and the key was to be relentless in attack.You have to work hard enough even if conditions are not favourable, he said. It is easy to give up and say theres nothing in the wicket so spinners will do the job and we [fast bowlers] will only try to hit the areas. But you should back yourself and go flat out. I like to go flat out whether it is my second or third spell. If I am playing I give my 100%. That makes me a different bowler.The conditions are very challenging. Its pretty hot out there, so you need to look after yourself properly. And obviously the time difference, its totally a different time zone and you need to be mindful of that as well, especially when you are playing four Test matches. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.co/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. China Baseball Jerseys . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. STORRS, Conn. -- Northeastern hadnt beaten UConn since the year before Jim Calhoun left the Boston-based Huskies to coach the ones at Connecticut.That changed Monday night.T.J. Williams scored 20 points and Northeastern won 64-61, dropping UConn to 0-2 for the first time in 48 years.Its pretty big for the school and its pretty big for our team this year, Williams said. Its really huge. It really hasnt sunk in yet, but it feels great; it feels wonderful.Donnell Gresham Jr. added 13 points for Northeastern (2-0) and Alex Murphy had nine points and 15 rebounds.Terry Larrier scored 17 points and Jalen Adams had 15 for UConn.The UConn Huskies had a chance to tie the game at the end when freshman Alterique Gilbert stole a cross-court pass from Murphy as Northeastern was trying to run out the clock. But his 3-pointer hit the rim just before the buzzer.I made one of the dumbest plays of my basketball career, said Murphy, a graduate transfer who played at both Duke and Florida. It got picked off but Donnell (Gresham) was there to defend the shot, so thank God for him.Northeastern led most of the way and was up 35-31 at halftime.UConn went on a 9-1 run to open the second half to take a four-point lead, but Northeastern responded with a 10-2 run of its own.A fast-break dunk by Murphy gave Northeastern its largest lead of the second half at 61-54 with just under 4 minutes left.Larriers off-balance runner in the lane had cut the lead to three points with 1:07 left and the Huskies forced a turnover to get the ball back. But Larrier missed two 3-pointers before Gilberts play at the end.Northeastern shot just 36 percent from the floor, but held UConn to 39 percent and outrebounded Connecticut 47-38, including 17-13 on the offensive boards.This is a dark time, UConn coach Kevin Ollie said. I know that. I understand the expectations of everybody here, in this room and at UConn. I feel embarrassed right now. But when I feel embarrassed, I know Im going to geet through it and this team is going to get through it.ddddddddddddIG PICTUREUConn began the season ranked 18th in the nation and fell out of the rankings on Monday after losing its opener to Wagner , the teams first season-opening loss in 17 years. The Huskies are now 0-2 for the first time since the 1968-69 season, a year they started 0-10.Northeastern: Northeastern last beat UConn in 1985, a 90-73 victory for Calhouns team. The Hall-of-Fame coach won 248 games at Northeastern before guiding UConn to 625 wins and three national titles. Northeastern had lost eight straight in the series and 22 of the last 23 matchups between the schools. The Boston-based Huskies are now 5-35 against their namesakes.STAT OF THE NIGHTUConn made just 5 of 21 shots from 3-point range after going 6 for 19 from behind the arc against Wagner. Guards Rodney Purvis and Gilbert combined to go 2 for 11.BLOCK PARTYUConns 7-foot center Amida Brimah blocked eight shots, giving him 289 for his career. That is third in school history behind Emeka Okafor (441) and Hasheem Thabeet (417).INJURYUConn freshman guard Christian Vital, who had five points in the Huskies opener, was forced to sit out the game against Northeastern with back issues.UP NEXTUConn: The Connecticut Huskies head west and then head further west. UConn plays its first road game against Loyola Marymount in Kevin Ollies hometown of Los Angeles before traveling to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational, where Oklahoma State will be the opening round opponent on Nov. 21.Northeastern: The Boston-based Huskies face Boston University for the second time in three games on Friday. Northeastern won the season-opening matchup at home 87-77. The second game comes as part of the Steve Wright Classic. That tournament, being hosted by BU also will include games against LIU Brooklyn and Maine. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

, who has 26 career Sprint Cup victories, talk
/Viewers can also book using their Sky T

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz