e position we are, Voracek said.Steve Mason, who left

#1 von hfy962464 , 22.05.2018 03:29

LAS VEGAS -- Former UFC welterweight champion Matt Hughes says Georges St-Pierre should retire for good. Adam Graves Jersey . St-Pierre has been on hiatus since vacating his 170-pound title following a controversial win over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November. The 33-year-old from Montreal cited unspecified personal matters, saying he needed time away from the sport. Hendricks went on to win the welterweight crown while St-Pierre, who continues to work out, required knee surgery after an injury in training. St-Pierre has not announced his future plans other than to say that if he comes back, it wont be in 2014. Firas Zahabi, his longtime coach, told the MMAFighting website recently that he expects his fighter to return. "I think theres a lot of fire left in him," he said of St. Pierre. "Especially since he got injured now, hes probably more motivated than ever ... I think theres a lot of martial arts left in him." But Hughes, who lost the UFC title to St-Pierre at UFC 65 in November 2006, says now may be the time for St-Pierre to finish on a winning note. "The UFC would hate me saying this but Im going to say it anyway," said Hughes, now vice-president of athlete development and government relations for the UFC. "If I was GSP, Id probably hang them up. Here I am a guy that lost my (last) two fights and Id love to get back in there (to finish on a win). And Georges got his hand raised the last fight. "So if I had to give advice, Id say, You want to get out? Get out." The 40-year-old Hughes, a UFC Hall of Famer, prefaced his remarks by saying he is a fan of St. Pierre. "I like him. He always gets his hand raised and he always does it with a method. But he took a punishment with Johny Hendricks and you could tell that by his face at the (post-fight) press conference. "Hes made a lot of money. I dont know what he makes a fight, but hes made a lot of money. He made a lot more money than I have. And Im retired. So he could step back, retire. Hes got plenty of money. "And it seems like maybe hes even lost a little bit of the drive. I wish he was more wanting to go out and finish somebody nowadays. Its just like hes going out there and kind of going through the moves, so I dont think his hearts there. "He did get beat up last time. I dont know if he wants to come back and take a beating like that." If GSP was to return to the Octagon, there will be people waiting to welcome him. "Hes going to come back against a guy like Robbie Lawler, whos going to hit him. And Johny Hendricks, whos going to hit him," said Hughes. Hughes also cited St-Pierre branching out into movies like "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." "So theres not many reasons for him to come back ... You tell me whats he got to come back for?" Mike Gartner Jersey . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. Kevin Klein Jersey .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/joe-kocur-hockey-jersey/ . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home.PHILADELPHIA - The fans call him Scoracek in Philadelphia and no player has done more of it this season in the NHL.Jake Voraceks next stop could be the All-Star game.Voracek bolstered his case as one of the top stars in the game, scoring 1:28 into overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.Voracek scored his 16th goal of the season on the power player to give the Flyers their second win of the homestand. They had their first shootout win since 2013 against Ottawa on Tuesday. R.J. Umberger and Sean Courturier also scored for the Flyers.Voracek leads the league with 33 assists and his 49 points are just 13 shy of matching a career best.Im not sure that he really thinks about being the top scorer in the league, coach Craig Berube said. He wants to win hockey games.Voracek needs to help the Flyers win more, fast.The Flyers entered Thursday nine points behind the Boston Bruins for the final Eastern Conference playoff spot and play eight of their next 11 games at home as they make that crucial push for contention.These next 20 games mean a lot, Umberger said. If you get into March and youre nine points out, youre in trouble. We need to make up a lot of ground here in the next 20 games.Alex Ovechkin and Karl Alzner scored for the Capitals, who twice blew one-goal leads.Alzner put the Capitals ahead 2-1 early in the third on a shot from the left point that appeared to skim off Ovechkin and into the net. After a lengthy review on a potential high stick call on Ovechkin, the goal stood and the Caps went up 2-1.Alzners fourth goal of the season is just three shy of matching his career total in six seasons coming into this one.Washingtons celebration was short lived.Umberger, the overpriced and unproductive centre, gave Flyers fans a rare chance to cheer for him when he slid hard on his left knee and pounded home a rebound off the boards to make it 2-all.Braden Holtby started a Washington goalie-record 17th straight game and played in his 23rd straight overall. Holtby had 31 saves in Washingtons 6-2 win Wednesday against Toronto and was strong in his second start in as many nights.I think itss tougher for all guys, everyone, Holtby said. New York Rangers Jerseys. No different for goalies than anyone else. You just mentally prepare a little different, might not be quite as extra energy as some nights.Coach Barry Trotz brushed off a question before the game about analytics data showing goalies should not start both games in back-to-backs.Everyone throws them toward me, Trotz said. Theres a place for analytics, but theres also a place for the old eyeball test.Holtby had 31 saves — just not the big one against Voracek.We stuck with it. Its hard to do in the position we are, Voracek said.Steve Mason, who left Wednesdays practice early with soreness, stopped 26 shots.Ovechkin does what Ovechkin does against the Flyers, scoring his whopping 28th goal in 34 career games against them. Mason never had a chance once Ovechkin fired from the left circle for a power-play goal 3:08 into the game. Ovechkin scored his 21st goal of the season and now has one in five straight games. Ovechkin last scored goals in five straight games in March 2013.But he had little help the rest of the way.Maybe it was just our mentality thinking this was going to be an easy game, he said.Courturier evened the score with his 10th goal of the season midway through the period, punching in the puck after it bounced off a couple of players in front of the net.The Flyers left the period down a defenceman after Nicklas Grossmann suffered an upper-body injury and did not return. Grossmanns right shoulder was slammed into the boards and he was slow to his feet. He was checked by a Flyers trainer and helped off the ice.Grossmann had eight points on the season and played in all 40 games.NOTES: The Flyers played the Capitals for the first of four times this season and for the 200th time in the series. ... The game featured a Braydon (Coburn), a Brayden (Schenn) and a Braden (Holtby). ... Trotz was cut by a skate on his forehead when players when over the boards chasing the puck. My modeling career is out the door anyway, he said. ... Former Capitals G Wayne Stephenson played in 22 straight games in the 1979-80 season. ... Alzner scored two goals in 82 games last season. Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

hfy962464  
hfy962464

and will be made up as part of a rare doubleheader at t
that have helped me get to where I am right now b

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz