Hopefully everything will remain as

#1 von MJL456 , 09.09.2018 15:41

Not sure what Marco Schällibaum has on shuffle on his iPad or watches on the TV, but its very evident that, although he is best known as the head coach of the Montreal Impact, Schällibaum is so much more Family Guy than he is a Swiss Volcano. Living alone in Montreal, it is golf and socializing with new friends that provides the perfect distractions away from the pitch for the 51-year old Swiss native. The wider grin this week is down to the fact that his wife and daughter are in town. "Its so very positive. Im the family guy - a man who really enjoys being together with my family and to be able to do things together as a family." Schällibaum disclosed to TSN.ca Positivity is something that has been in short supply for the Impact over the last six-weeks. A little under two-weeks removed from an erroneous report stating he would be leaving the club, it still irks him that such reporting would even have legs. "Of course it was not a good feeling, I was surprised because what we have done till now is very positive," Schällibaum revealed. "We are towards the top of the league and we won the Canadian Cup. The work together as a team is very good. I think we have good ways." Mired in a five-game winless streak, the table though provides relief as he looks out on his club who are second place in the Eastern Conference on the eve of welcoming the outright best in the East, Sporting KC. "I think every team has a little passage like this," Schällibaum said. "You cant be good always and get three points every game. It was a very good performance against Dallas and now we all try all the things to win against Kansas with the same attitude and fighting spirit from the team." "I know I have the team to do all the things to bring success. We have this pressure of course but I know I have a team that can do it which is very important for a coach." Schällibaum has already charted the Impacts road this season and hes not about to alter course due to a midseason slump. "No I think we work very good together. I cant change all the things which were good before. All teams like us they have periods where they dont win many points." "The important thing is we are still at the top. Now we have a big game against Kansas who are first in the standings. We are 100%, like every game, very motivated to win this game Saturday night." The Impacts head coach doesnt even feel a need to have to revise the message to his team. "The message this week is very easy. Ill come back to the Dallas game where I saw this fighting spirit to be for the club, to win for the club and for the supporters. Its very, very good. The first thing I said at the beginning of the week this attitude must be the same and never give up." Having arrived in Montreal back in early January, Schällibaum had adequate time to chart his social pathway. Not surprisingly for such an engaging character, he has had little problem meeting new acquaintances from the old country. "Its good to now know some Swiss people and its also really nice to go out to drink and eat together with these people outside of football." "You know Im very calm and I certainly dont need some party everyday but its nice just to go out and eat with friends, speak about things going on around the world is also nice." "Im starting to know lots of people with lots of qualities. Its very nice to spend time with these persons." Schällibaum is able to mix business with pleasure when he hits the golf course, which comes with the additional benefit of shifting the football clutter away from his thought patterns. "I think it is one of the things I can come out a little bit from all day work. I need, at times, to get completely away from football. I like golf because you are outside, you have fresh air." "Importantly for me it is recuperation for the head, to be ready and full of energy again to approach my work every day" When the conversation touched on Hernán Bernardello, Schällibaum could appear to be aiming a shot directly across the bow of Toronto FC, a team that currently is having difficulty attracting players of such calibre. "Its wonderful a player like him wants to come to Montreal. Its a sign we are doing a good job here in Montreal. Its good to have players like this who are motivated to come here so thats a good base to have good work together." Work will prevent Schällibaum travelling to Kansas for Wednesdays All Star Game. Displaying his inner comedian he indirectly referenced his pitch side indiscretions during previous encounters as reason for not travelling. "I wont be going to Kansas because I dont like Kansas, but really I am not going because I am working. We have a game three days later, so I will stay in Montreal." We do know now what his social plans are the evening of July 31st. "I will of course watch it on the TV. We have two players there together Marco (Di Vaio) and Patrice (Bernier), which is nice. I am proud for them, my team and it is reward for the hard work they do every day." Away from an overflowing work schedule this week, Schällibaum will be showing off his adopted home; Montreal to his wife and daughter. By the sounds of it, he has no plans for any type of sudden departure. In fact, to warm all Impact supporter hearts and players with whom he has struck up a significant professional bond with, the exact opposite would appear to be in order. "I now show many things in Montreal to my family, which is really nice. They now know where I live and where I work. I hope we have a future also maybe for one, two, or three years to stay here so I can motivate my family to come here to live." With Montreal in the national news for all the wrong reasons of late, one multilingual immigrant could not seem happier with his lot in La Belle Ville. "I feel very well here, the people are really nice. There are a lot of things to see and a lot of quality of life in Montreal." "I enjoy my time here with my family because thats the base for all the things, to have this force everyday also to have a family to give you the good things in life." You can reach and follow Noel Butler at: Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca@TheSoccerNoel Montreal Impact v Sporting KC - Live on TSN2 Saturday at 7:00pm et/4:00pm pt. Wholesale China Jerseys . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Wholesale Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.nflcheapjerseys.us/ . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Jerseys From China . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. AUSTIN, Texas -- Fernando Alonso was called to the stewards following the U.S. Grand Prix to explain his bolshie overtaking manoeuvre on Felipe Massa.The McLaren driver overtook Massa on lap 52 by barging his way past the Williams on the inside of Turn 15. The pair made contact and Massa sustained a puncture in the incident that resulted in the Williams driver making an extra pit stop.The stewards are investigating an alleged incident as defined by Article 38.1 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations, causing a collision by car 14 on car 19 in Turn 15.I think that I was side-by-side with him, its not that I was coming from behind or anything, I was already side-by-side, Alonso said. There was not the space for him to turn in but the stewards will decide. Hopefully everything will remain as a race incident.Massa saw it in a differentt light.ddddddddddddI was just doing the corner and he dived completely inside. I was already entering the corner and he just hit my car and I had a puncture, it just destroyed the opportunities I had at that moment so I think for sure yes its he who has responsibility.Both Alonso and Massa were called to the stewards along with their team managers to argue their cases, with the Williams driver emerging from the stewards office with a big smile on his face. If the stewards decide to penalise Alonso, potential punishments could include a race time penalty and points on Alonsos superlicence.Alonso went on to pass Carlos Sainz and finish the race fifth, while Massa held on to seventh despite his extra pit stop. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

all next week on Sky Sports 3 HD - yo
en a champion for the Associate game and a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz