nd opened with a 12-2 rout of Winn

#1 von MJL456 , 11.09.2018 16:44

South Korea, meet Overwatch, the next big thing in esports. Overwatch, meet South Korea, the best competitive gaming nation on the planet. After a weekend in Anaheim together, it seems the two have come to know each other well.The South Korean Overwatch World Cup team swept the competition to win the exhibition tournament, making itself known to the Western audience at BlizzCon this past weekend. The staunch South Korean defense prevented any country throughout the group and bracket stages from taking a map from the team, and the six-man squad eventually roasted Russia in one of the most lopsided finals imaginable. It was a long list of zeroes for the underdog Russians who dropped four straight games to South Korea in the best-of-seven climax.Following the teams resounding win, ESPN caught up with the teams star tank and overall tournament MVP, Gong Miro Jin-hyuk, to get his thoughts on BlizzCon and the future of Overwatch as an esport.Im speechless on how incredibly amazing it is [to win and be MVP], said Miro. The fact that there are so many players and I got it as a tank, I think its super amazing.Miro wowed live and home audiences with his frightening Winston play throughout the tournament. Regarded as the best Winston and tank player in the world, Miro stayed stuck on the opposition from the group stages to the final match against Russia, always allowing his offensive talents to get the room necessary to rack up the kills to secure objective points. His perfect timing of Primal Rage allowed him access to the key members of the opponent, and it let Miro disrupt any sort of cohesion the enemy might have had.Although it seemed like South Koreas tear through the bracket may have been based on a higher skill level overall relative to the rest of the world, Miro has a slightly different take on it.Skill-wise, I think [Europe, South Korea, and North America] are pretty much the same, he said. Except, NA and EU dont use Winston as much as Koreans do, so aside from [myself], there are a lot of Korean tanks who use Winston a lot more often. I think that might be the difference.Currently, Overwatch is still in its infancy as a competitive title, with the exhibition tournament being one of the first tournaments to attain significant viewership numbers. While South Koreas Ongamenet has begun its APEX tournament and other leagues have popped up across the globe, there is still no set hierarchy between teams, players, or even regions. Everyone is still trying to figure one another out, with a majority of club tournaments coming down to small mistakes to decide outcomes instead of one or two teams ruling the field.With South Koreas long history in esports, we asked which players Miro grew up respecting before he got his chance at making a name for himself in the competitive scene.For [StarCraft:] Brood War, it was Lee Flash Young-ho I looked up to, and for League of Legends, its Lee Faker Sang-hyeok and Jang MaRin Gyeong-hwan.As Miro returns home to South Korea, his club team Lunatic-Hai will continue to contend for the APEX championship amongst fifteen of the other best teams in the world, including four non-South Korean squads such as NRG Esports and Rogue. L-H already has one win from its opening group stage, and another victory against each CONBOX T6 or Mighty Storm would put them almost certainly in the quarterfinals for a chance at the overall prize of $90,000 for the ultimate winner. Miro will be joined on Lunatic-Hai by World Cup teammates Ryu ryujehong Je Hong and Kim EscA In-jae in their quest to prove themselves the worlds strongest club.There is a lot of backing from Blizzard, and if more people come out and have all these super plays, I definitely see the potential of [Overwatch] to get bigger [as an esport]. Including [my own], I wish more super [highlight] plays will come from others to [grow the game]. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Cheap Authentic Jerseys .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.jerseyschinacheap.com/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Cheap Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Its time again to look into the crystal ball and?make some predictions for 2016.Over the past few years, the game has seen an unusual shift away from running backs and toward quarterbacks and receivers. Backs rarely average 20 carries per game anymore. Meanwhile, receiving records are breaking left and right. There is a greater emphasis on the passing game.Here are my predicted stat leaders for this season, along with a dark horse pick for each:Passing YardsDrew Brees, New Orleans Saints: 4,972Brees has a faster, quicker receiving group and should put up monster numbers. He has put up more than 5,000 yards in four different years, but I dont see any quarterback hitting that mark this season.ddddddddddddDark horse pick:?Kirk Cousins, Washington RedskinsPassing touchdownsEli Manning, New York Giants: 39The partnership with coach?Ben McAdoo?is a big winner. They will score a lot of points, and Manning will have a career year. He set his career high last season with 35.Dark horse pick:?Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

e Buffalo Bills defence made life
lls.James made a friendly wager on t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz