ing camp started," Milanovich says. "He show

#1 von riluowanying123 , 15.09.2018 16:01

Scott Piercy birdied seven off his opening 11 holes on his way to hold a share of the lead at the WGC-Cadillac Championship, where Rory McIlroy sits five strokes off the pace. Latest leaderboard WGC-Cadillac Championship Piercys fast start at Dorals Blue Monster course helped him to a six-under 66 and set the clubhouse target, only for Marcus Fraser to move alongside him late in the day.After following four gains on his opening five holes with a seven-footer at the eighth, Piercy kicked off his back-nine with successive birdies to temporarily go three clear of the rest of the field. The American bounced back from his dropped first shot of the day after a wayward drive at the 14th to birdie the 17th, only to card a second bogey at the last when driving his tee shot out of bounds. Fraser briefly held the outright advantage until a late blemish Fraser looked set to claim the outright advantage when a hat-trick of birdies from the 14th lifted him to seven under, only for the Australian to find the water and bogey the par-five eighth before two-putting his final hole for par.Phil Mickelson, who has not won since claiming his fifth major title in the 2013 Open at Muirfield, sits a stroke behind in third, with Danny Willett and former Masters champion Adam Scott in the group on four under.I hit a lot of good shots, I was really pleased with the way the round went, Mickelson told Sky Sports. I probably let a few shots go early on, but I hit a lot of good shots. Mickelson moved up the leaderboard with a bogey-free back nine I was patient with the round and on my second nine I was able to make some birdies and capitalise on some of the shots. Highlights from the first round of the WGC Cadillac Championship at Doral. Jordan Spieth was the pick of the marquee group alongside McIlroy and Jason Day, mixing five birdies with to bogeys on his way to a three-under 69, as McIlroy stuttered along the closing stretch to post a one-under 71. McIlroy jokingly threatened to throw his putter in the water after three-putting the eighth, a reference to last years incident when his three iron was despatched in to the hazard, before the world No 3 sent his tee shot at the next in to a watery grave to double-bogey his final hole.Back-to-back bogeys after the turn saw Day card a level-par 72, leaving the Australian in a tie for 28th that includes defending champion Dustin Johnson and Billy Horschel. Phil Mickelson says he has no complaints with his round adding that he hit a lot of good shots Watch the WGC-Cadillac Championship live throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage gets underway on Friday from 6pm. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: WGC-Cadillac leaderboard McIlroy rues late errors Spieth and Rorys latest duel Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Air Jordan 19 Free Shipping . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.jordanshoesretroforsale.com/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Air Jordan 7 Free Shipping . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Free Shipping . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far.OAKVILLE, Ont. - The boy is fidgety. He talks about running and bends over like hes anticipating the starters gun - his carefully sculpted arms tighten as he sways from foot to foot. And he writhes his hands like a football is about to fall into his grasp. The boy cannot stand still. Quincy Hurst is a 5-foot-8, 170-pound bullet squirming in the chamber. He isnt anxious, the 24-year-old is just standing on the 40-yard-line of an Oakville high school football field, and when hes on a field hes meant to move. Its neuromuscular - the wonders of muscle memory. Pull the trigger and watch this kid fly. "Just even talking about it, I love it," he says with a wide smile. The second day of Toronto Argonauts rookie camp is over. Hurst is last on the field, talking about his chances of cracking the roster. Ricky Rays job is guaranteed, says head coach Scott Milanovich after the quarterback its all up for grabs. "Personally, I feel like I can take full advantage (of the opportunity) and I fully intend on making the team," Hurst says. But hes not a rookie, not really. Last summer, few could catch Torontos 28th pick in the fourth round of the 2012 Canadian draft. "It was hard for even our best defenders to get a jam on him," Milanovich says. "When you can get a release, and youve got speed, it is tough to cover you." And Hurst ran completely into everything; he caught passes and returned kicks in Torontos final preseason game of 2012 against Montreal. He even hardened himself on special teams, and erupted into a crush of Argos and Alouettes, and he tore his right posterior cruciate ligament. "I ended up playing the rest of the game and felt a little discomfort," he says, twitching less. "I got checked out after the game, still didnt feel too bad and after the bus ride home it stiffened up on me pretty good. "June 19 I got my brace, and I got out of it September 28. I want to say, 13 weeks. Im not a very big guy so speed is all I got really." It was 14 weeks. No surgery, just deathly slow movements while wearing a brace that made his leg as stiff and dull as a plank of wood. He could barely sit in a car, and showering was terrible, and thank goodness that one woman was nice enough to let him switch seats on the plane that one time, so he could sit upfront and stretch his leg. "It was tough," Hurst says, laughing nervously. He stops moving. "Dont remind me." No, this is important, because the fidgety kid learned so much about himself while in a motionless state. "The thing I was telling him was, It is hard, when youre not playing, youve got to pay attention, and watch your spot so when that opportunity comes youre ready," Milanovich says, "Dont make this a wasted season, lets get something out of it mentally." And so he started his slow march along the sidelines of the Argos practice field in Mississauga, Ont. For a time Ken-Yon Rambo and rookiie Julian Feoli-Gudino joined him, but he was mostly alone, dressed in an oversized blue shirt and shorts.dddddddddddd The kid was far away. Eventually he moved quicker and quicker, from end to end. "I see you No. 2!" Hurst would shout whenever Chad Owens caught the ball. "Separate 81, separate!" he called out to Jason Barnes, because he had memorized where all the pieces on the field needed to be. When Ray would throw the ball, several feet away Hurst sometimes extended his hands, like the pass was falling to him. "I took home a lot of our [playbook] throughout the year, just to keep my mind fresh. Just stayed in it. It sounds like a complicated offence but once you get your head around it, it is pretty decent to pick up," he says. "I would catch myself at home [Coquitlam, British Columbia] at night looking over old [plays] just trying to stay fresh." But dont call this a second chance, or a fresh start; this is the climb out of the first valley in a professional career, and the kid believes he has prevailed. "Being on the sideline, watching everyone do what you love to do is…it is beyond words have tough it is," Hurst says. And then, he twitches a little bit again. He will receive a 100th Grey Cup ring, bejeweled with his name on it; but will he look at his ring and think, "I earned this, but…" "Absolutely," he says. "I was part of the team, but when youre hurt and when youre not playing, you dont really feel like youre contributing. "The coaches tell you youre doing your part in practice, giving the starters their work and giving them a good look, but you still dont really feel like youve earned it. Not resentment. Im absolutely proud of the accomplishment, and Im happy to be here, happy about the situation that happened, outside of the injury." Now the boy has his legs again, and now he will contribute. "Its motivating Id say, very motivating." But the coach thought Hurst was poor on the first day of 2013s camp. He was too slow, and Milanovich playfully reproached him: "I didnt see you get jammed once the entire year last year." So on the second day, Hurst was matched up against… well, it doesnt matter who. It could have been Darrelle Revis. Ricky Ray threw the ball to the right corner, and no matter how fast or how far he had to move, the ball belonged to Quincy Hurst. Any ball from Ricky Ray is like catching a bag of money in your hands. "Its so soft and beautiful," Hurst says smiling. "I told [Hurst] that he was going to have a great opportunity when this training camp started," Milanovich says. "He showed us enough last year to open our eyes." "Its natural," Hurst says, still twitching, coiled and ready. Any moment he could burst. "I dont try to make the moment too big for myself." Oh yes, the man can play; just pull the trigger. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ime in club history. ... Dalton has thrown
ment Ovince Saint Preux for the interim title. ?N

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz