due to left elbow discomfort.UP NEXTPirates: RHP

#1 von riluowanying123 , 15.09.2018 16:08

UC Riverside-UCLA previewTwo teams with promising young freshmen will meet Wednesday when 11th-ranked UCLA puts its perfect record on the line against UC Riverside at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles.UCLA (7-0) won three games in four days last week to win the Wooden Legacy tournament. The Bruins beat Portland 99-77 in the opening round, defeated Nebraska 82-71 in the semifinals and topped Texas A&M 74-67 in the championship game.UC Riverside (1-3) opened the season with double-digit losses to Portland and UNLV. The Highlanders beat Division II Fresno Pacific 96-50 before suffering an 85-67 loss to Utah.Freshman guard Lonzo Ball was named MVP of the Wooden tournament after averaging 15.7 points, 9.3 assists and four rebounds for UCLA. He also picked up his first-ever Pac-12 Player of the Week award.Ball had 18 points and 11 assists in the win over Portland, and he had 16 points, 10 assists and five rebounds against Texas A&M despite struggling at times in the first half.I think thats what great players do, UCLA coach Steve Alford said. We call it etch-a-sketch. You miss a couple shots (and) you have to forget about it. You make a couple bad plays, you have to forget about it. ... He made tremendous plays, and I thought he played way better second half.UC Riverside coach Dennis Cutts is happy with what he has seen from freshman guard Dikymbe Martin. After scoring a total of nine points in 24 minutes in the first two games, Martin has emerged, posting 41 points, 10 assists and seven steals in the past two games.Martin came off the bench to post 26 points on 11-of-13 shooting in a win over Fresno Pacific on Nov. 19. Martin made his first career start against Utah in place of Malik Thames, who was home in Sacramento due to an illness in his family. Martin didnt disappoint, finishing with 15 points, five assists, four rebounds and three steals.Hes a unique freshman in terms of constantly looking for how he can do things better, Cutts said. He doesnt ever kind of give the sense that hes got it figured out.The Highlanders will have to figure out how to defend UCLA, which scored 99 points or more in four of its first five games. The Bruins are leading the nation in field-goal percentage (54.7) and assists per game (24.1). They are third in scoring, averaging 96.9 points per game.UCLA has six players scoring in double figures. T.J. Leaf, another promising freshman, averages 17.1 points and 8.9 rebounds per contest. Bryce Alford averages 17 points, Isaac Hamilton 16.7, Aaron Holiday 12.1 and Thomas Welsh 10.6.Martin is leading UC Riverside in scoring at 12.5 points per game. Thames averages 12.3 points and 4.7 rebounds. Chance Murray is averaging 12 points.UCLA is 4-0 all-time against UC Riverside. The Bruins beat the Highlanders 77-66 in their last meeting in December 2014. This will be UCLAs final tune-up before the team visits top-ranked Kentucky on Saturday. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. China NFL Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.cheapjerseysfootball.com/ . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. PITTSBURGH -- Just as Gerrit Cole got back to his winning ways, he ran into the Cincinnati Reds.Cole had a two-start winning streak snapped and fell to 0-6 career against the Reds in the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-3 loss on Sunday.Coles consecutive victories followed a six-start winless skid. He allowed four runs and three hits in 5 2/3 innings Sunday after limiting opponents to three earned runs total over his previous three starts (20 innings).Brandon Phillips chased Cole (7-7) with an RBI single in the sixth that gave Cincinnati a 4-1 lead.Cole was also frustrated by Billy Hamilton, who stole four bases and scored three times.It comes down to putting guys on the ground and getting efficient outs, Cole said. Youre not going to be able to stop Hamilton every time, but a walk to start off the game is pretty much a triple within four or five pitches. Thats not going to get the job done.Hamilton had three hits and reached safely four times in five at-bats. The center fielder has stolen 43 bases this season, tied with Jonathan Villar for the major league lead.He is arguably the most dynamic baserunner in the National League, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. He steals third more than anybody. Hes looking to go just about every pitch.Hamilton had three steals and two runs in the first three innings while the Reds staked starter Dan Straily to a 3-0 lead.My job is to get on base and get into scoring position for these guys behind me to drive me in, Hamilton said. Thats my job. I felt like I did my job.After walking to lead off the first, Hamilton stole second before taking third one batter later. Left fielder Adam Duvall drove him in and advanced Joey Votto, who walked in the previous at-bat, with a groundout to third base. Phillips singled to score VVotto for a 2-0 lead.ddddddddddddHamilton doubled to right two innings later before stealing third a second time, and Votto pushed the Reds advantage to 3-0 with a sacrifice fly.Hamiltons electric day wasnt exclusive to his work on the base paths.Pirates catcher Eric Fryer crushed a ball to center field that turned Hamilton around twice. He recovered to make a leaping backhanded catch that earned applause from the Pittsburgh crowd.Through all the challenges that hes had offensively, the defense has kept him in the big leagues, to be honest, more so than the stolen bases, Reds manager Bryan Price said.Following Hamiltons leaping grab, Straily emphatically pounded his glove while pointing back to his center fielder.I have never seen anything like him, Straily said. That ball, it started off over one of his shoulders, kind of knuckled back. It was pretty impressive from where I was standing, very much appreciated. I hung a slider. He hit the ball well. I was very fortunate.Straily (7-6) surrendered two earned runs and three hits in six innings pitched. The right-hander took a no-hit bid into the fifth, until Matt Joyce drove the third pitch of his leadoff at-bat 442 feet to center and made it 3-1 with his 12th home run.Josh Harrison hit Pittsburghs second home run in an inning later to make it 4-2.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: 3B David Freese did not play Sunday after leaving Pittsburghs game against Cincinnati in the sixth inning on Saturday due to left elbow discomfort.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Chad Kuhl (1-0, 4.19) will make his first start for Pittsburgh since July 17 on Tuesday, when he faces the San Diego Padres at PNC Park. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

zels 3-pointer with 5:25 left in the first half ga
ime in club history. ... Dalton has thrown

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz