17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds

#1 von MJL456 , 27.12.2018 15:42

Stan Wawrinka dug deep to defeat Donald Young 7-6 (7-4) 6-7 (3-7) 6-4 to return to the quarter-finals of the Swiss Indoors for the first time in five years. The top seed in the absence of Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal was put through his paces over three sets by American qualifier Young, with the Swiss emerging as winner thanks to 16 aces.It was not an easy match, the US Open champion said. It took three sets, he was playing tough. I had to play well to go through. There was a lot of tension out there, especially in the third set. Id call this a positive win for me.My goal now is only as far as the next round, Ill try to keep my level up in the quarter-finals. I hope to continue to play well. Marin Cilic and David Goffin seemed headed in opposite directions in the race for the ATP World Tour Finals as Cilic earned a win while his rival took a loss.Fourth seed Cilic reached the quarter-finals with a 6-0 7-6 (7-4) defeat of Pablo Carreno Busta. Del Potro continued his rise up the rankings with victory against Goffin However, Argentine dangerman Juan Martin del Potro handed Goffin a 7-5 6-3 defeat.With two places remaining in the eight-man field for the November season wrap-up in London, Goffin stands on provisional ninth, with Cilic one spot behind. Goffin has one chance remaining at next weeks Paris Masters, the final event of the ATP regular season, where Cilic will also be playing. Murray outlasts Simon in Vienna Andy Murray beats Gilles Simon in marathon match at Erste Bank Open in Vienna Del Potro has risen 1,0000 ranking places this season since his February comeback from the latest in a series of wrist injuries which forced him to consider retirement. He is making Basel his last tournament of the season as he prepares for the Davis Cup final against Croatia and the Argentine is looking forward to his quarter-final with Kei Nishikori.We last played at the London Olympics, but we are now different players. His game has improved a lot. Hes one of the favourites to win the title here.Im hoping to enjoy the match as it could be my last one before the Davis Cup final. I believe in my game, If I serve like I did today, I have my chances to win. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. After defeating Carreno Busta, winner of the Moscow title last week, Cilic will next face a second Spaniard in Marcel Granollers, a 6-3 6-1 winner over eighth seed Jack Sock.In another second-round contest, Gilles Muller of Luxembourg beat Germanys Florian Mayer 6-3 6-2.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Murray outlasts Simon in Vienna Murray v Djokovic: The race is on Nishikori makes Basel progress Kerber helps Cibulkova advance Cheap Nike Huaraches Shoes .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Air Huarache Clearance . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.airhuarachediscount.com/ . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Nike Air Huarache Cheap . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Clearance Huaraches . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia has been known for its defense for years. So far the Mountaineers offense has been putting on quite a show.Esa Ahmad tied a career-high with 14 points, Nathan Adrian added 12 and the No. 19 Mountaineers cruised to a 100-41 victory over New Hampshire on Sunday afternoon. This is West Virginias first back-to-back games with over 100 points since the 1996-97 season.The Mountaineers (3-0) started off a little stale in the opening minutes, trailing the Wildcats (2-2) 4-1 after 1:52, but then went on a 22-2 run over the next 6:30 to take a commanding lead midway through the first half.Included in that 22-2 run was an impressive play by Jevon Carter with a little over 12 minutes to play in the first half. Just as the ball was about to go out of bounds, Carter somersaulted in the air with the ball and tossed it to Teyvon Myers who was there for the dunk.I was just playing hard, said Carter. I didnt know that he would be there. Were just taught to throw it back under the basket when were going out of bounds.West Virginia ended the game with another run in the second half outscoring New Hampshire 36-9 in the final ten minutes.Ahmad led six Mountaineers in double figures. Lamont West had 13 points, Adrian and Jevon Carter had 12 and both Teyvon Myers and Tarik Phillip had 11.I feel like I have been aggressive (in the first two games), said Ahmad. I definitely see myself taking more of a leadership role. Along with JC (Carter) Nate (Adrian), of course you look at those guys as leaders but I definitely look at the role too.West Virginia also continued its heavy press presence, scoring 47 points off of 34 New Hampshire turnovers.Yeah, (New Hampshire head coach) Billy (Herrion) is a really good coach and they are really good in half-court if you saw their Templle game, said Huggins.dddddddddddd They make adjustments, they make great reads on screens and we try not to let people run what they want to run and we were pretty successful at it today.Iba Camera had a double-double for New Hampshire with 10 points and 12 rebounds.The thing you really look at is how hard youre competing and we did not compete nearly as hard as you need to compete against a team that plays as hard as they do, said New Hampshire head coach Bill Herrion. Thats why the spread was what it was. Thats why we lost by what we lost by.BIG PICTURENew Hampshire: The Wildcats shot 30.4% from the field against West Virginia. This is their third straight game scoring below 36% from the field.West Virginia: The Mountaineers continue to dominate with their press, but their performance at the foul line is very inconsistent. WVU shot 55% after shooting 73.7% against Mississippi Valley State on Nov. 14POLL IMPLICATIONSWith West Virginias dominant performance over the last two games, and losses by both No. 13 Michigan State and No. 15 Purdue, look for the Mountaineers to gain a spot or two in the AP Top 25 on Monday.FRESHMEN PHENOMSLamont West led six West Virginia freshmen with 13 points. Four of these six freshmen saw more than 10 minutes on the court and accounted for 35 points and 17 rebounds.PRESS VIRGINIAWest Virginia forced 34 New Hampshire turnovers, the second-most opponent turnovers in WVU school history (36 against VMI on Nov. 26, 2014). The Mountaineers have scored 107 points off of 81 turnovers so far this season.UP NEXTNew Hampshire hosts Detroit on Wednesday.West Virginia takes on Illinois in the NIT Season Tip-Off in Brooklyn on Thursday. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

yself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a
for the majority of the game, but the Bear

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz