at Oracle Arena would mean a lot

#1 von MJL456 , 13.02.2019 15:21

Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - The Atlanta Braves have acquired relief pitcher Scott Downs from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in exchange for pitcher Cory Rasmus. Downs went 2-3 with a 1.84 ERA in 43 games for the Angels this season. The left-hander made 29 consecutive scoreless appearances from May 5 to July 23. Originally selected by the Cubs in the third round of the 1997 draft, Downs is 36-35 with 26 saves and a 3.47 ERA in 539 career games (50 starts) with the Cubs, Montreal Expos, Blue Jays and Angels. Downs, who has never pitched in the postseason, picked up the win in his Atlanta debut later Monday. The Braves overcame blowing a ninth-inning lead to top the Colorado Rockies, 9-8, in 10 innings. Rasmus had an 8.10 ERA in three relief appearances for Atlanta this year. He went 3-1 with 14 saves and a 1.72 ERA in 37 games with Triple-A Gwinnett this season. The 25-year-old right-hander was chosen by the Braves in the first round of the 2006 draft. He is the younger brother of Toronto Blue Jays center fielder Colby Rasmus. Cody Whitehair Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.com/c-11-bears-richard-dent-jersey.aspx . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Charles Leno Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Jordan Howard Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. OAKLAND, Calif. -- As much as Kevin Durant might try to downplay the drama, when he steps on the court against his former Oklahoma City team for the first time Thursday night emotions will be flying high for both sides.And theres more: Durants new Golden State team rallied from a 3-1 deficit to beat Oklahoma City in the Western Conference Finals just more than five months ago.I wouldnt say weird. Ill just be locked in to follow the game plan, and just playing, Durant said. But once you step on the court and see the different jersey Im sure it will hit me.Durant vs. old buddy Russell Westbrook, who opted to stay put and sign an extension. Oh yes, this game has been circled on many an NBA schedule for months. At least since Durant departed as a free agent to join the Warriors in July.New teammate and fellow Olympian Draymond Green knows Durant will be extra motivated for this matchup.I think it will be a lot of emotions. Theyre going to want to beat him really bad, hes going to want to beat them really bad, Green said. In turn, were going to want to beat them really bad because we want him to beat them really bad. So I think it will be a fun game to play in. Its always a high intensity game against them and I expect nothing less.Yes, this could be a tense reunion when the tip goes up. Westbrook went into Wednesday nights game against the Clippers in Los Angeles leading the league in scoring averaging 38.7 points, while Durant was sixth at 28.5.Golden State had Wednesday off from practice following a 127-104 win Tuesday night at Portland.Im going to enjoy myself and get away from basketball, Durant said. At shootaround well think about going over the game plan and stuff and how were going to try to win the game.Durant has scored 20 or more points in 68 straight regular-season games for the longest such streak since Michael Jordan did so in 69 consecutive outings in 1990-91.ddddddddddddCoach Steve Kerr has insisted all along his team will need time to come together and really click. Durant has made strides learning the system each day, leading the Warriors in scoring slightly ahead of two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry.KD is meshing with us beautifully. He fits right into what we want to do. Hes a playmaker. Hes perfect for what we already do, Kerr said.Im sure hes going to be excited. Every player is excited when he plays against his former team. I used to get excited all the time because I played on so many teams. Its a little different for Kevin because hes a superstar and the spotlight is on him, everybodys going to be asking him questions, the TV cameras will be on him and Russ. Im sure it will be nice for both players to get this one behind them so they can go on with their season.For Golden State, winning at Oracle Arena would mean a lot regardless of the opponent. The Warriors took a 29-point beating at the hands of San Antonio in their season opener Oct. 25 -- prompting fans to flood the exits with more than five minutes remaining in the rare blowout loss by the home team -- but have a three-game winning streak since.Ive played Oklahoma City plenty of times so I know what its like. He doesnt, Curry said of Durant. We havent won at home in a while, so thats all Im really worried about. Just getting a home win.---AP Sports Writer Anne M. Peterson in Portland, Oregon, contributed to this report. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

e time and gave himself a chan
gey of the day only came in the p

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz