http://www.rockiesfanproshop.com

#1 von zhangzk , 14.05.2019 04:45

D-backs baseball. And so Greg Holland Jersey , it begins...")Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesSocrates Brito, CFKetel Marte, 2BEduardo Escobar, 3B David Peralta, LF Steven Souza Jr, RFJake Lamb, 1BYasmany Tomas, DHNick Ahmed, SSAlex Avila, C+ Nick Green, PThe opening line-up of spring, and it’s mostly a familiar set of names http://www.rockiesfanproshop.com/authentic-chad-bettis-jersey , with the probable exception of Rule 5 pick Green, who’ll be making his Diamondbacks’ debut on the mound. The other interesting thing is seeing Marte NOT playing in center field, but his more regular position of second. According to Torey Lovullo, “There’s a strategy to everything we do so we have a schedule mapped out for him. At some point, you’re going to see him rotate out to the outfield. What that exact date is — I don’t have that right now.” It does appear to be scheduled for about a week into spring, and I’m sure the scrutiny will be intense. There will be gaffes and mis-reads, make no mistake about it. I’m fine with this: it’s a process.No such delay for Lamb, who gets dropped straight in to replace Paul Goldschmidt at first-base. The other potential candidate there, Tomas, gets to concentrate purely on his hitting today, though with it being the first game, I doubt anyone listed above will be around much after the end of the fifth inning. Still http://www.rockiesfanproshop.com/authentic-chad-bettis-jersey , it’s actual Diamondbacks baseball, being played by actual Diamondbacks. and we haven’t seen that for what seems like forever. As ever, I’m sure the novelty will wear off, and we’ll eventually be chomping at the bit for “meaningful games.” For now, though, let’s just enjoy what seems to be a considerably more pleasant day, weather-wise, than it has been!First pitch is at 1:05 pm, and this game is on the radio, 98.7 FM Arizona Sports. No television, but Jack is at the game, so will be contributing an eyewitness report later in the day. Matt Holliday says he intends to play another season in 2019. Could it be as a member of the Rockies?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Scaling the RocksPebble ReportRockpileRockies Game ThreadsRockies Fan ExperienceRockpileCould Matt Holliday finish his career with the Rockies in 2019?New Tyler Anderson Jersey ,73commentsRockies news and links for November 8, 2018mentions. Jim Bowden suggested in an article for The Athletic ($) that the Peter Lambert and Garrett Hampson would make sense for a trade, but Miami will likely be looking for a bigger haul. While Realmuto’s agent has said that he will “definitely” be traded, the team has publicly said that they are still looking to sign the catcher to a long-term deal. Rockies General Manager Jeff Bridich spoke highly of the job done by Rockies’ catchers in 2018 but did note that he would keep an open mind with regards to the position.BSN Rockies Podcast: Can Colorado maintain their identity? | BSN DenverIn the latest episode of the BSN Rockies podcast, Drew Creasman delves into the rumor mill of the offseason, with a focus on the Rockies’ reported interest in Realmuto, the Los Angeles Dodgers’ reported interest in DJ LeMahieu, and the news that Bryce Harper rejected a 10-year, $300 million offer from the Washington Nationals, who have never won a playoff series.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey
ByWick Terrell@wickterrellSep 23, 2018,3:57pm EDT

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz