www.panthersjerseyproshop.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 03.06.2019 09:33

The Panthers had three running backs hit free agency when the new league year opened this month Blue Curtis Samuel Jersey , but one of them is now back in the fold.Cameron Artis-Payne‘s agents announced on Thursday that their client has agreed to a new deal with the Panthers and the team made an announcement of their own a short time later. No terms of the deal have been announced.Artis-Payne was a fifth-round pick of the 2015 draft and has played in 32 games over the last four seasons. He appeared in nine of those games last season and ran 19 times for 69 yards and a touchdown while playing 48 offensive snaps overall.The Panthers have talked about lowering Christian McCaffrey‘s workload in the 2019 season after he played over 91 percent of the snaps last year. Artis-Payne, Elijah Hood and Reggie Bonafon are the other backs currently on the roster, so another move or two may be coming before that plan is actually put into action. This should get everyone excited."According to Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey , the Carolina Panthers have re-signed safety/special teams ace Colin Jones. Here’s the Tweet to prove it:Jones has been with the Panthers since 2012. He’s been a mainstay on special teams, where he’s allegedly very good. He’s also been called upon to fill in at nickel corner and safety at different points during his Panthers career, where he’s mostly been very poor. This move doesn’t really move the needle for the Panthers on the field Authentic Donte Jackson Jersey , but it’s probably good for the locker room when the team brings back a team captain. And the deal is short and cheap, so it won’t prohibit the Panthers from making other moves in free agency.It also doesn’t affect comp picks. I reached out to my colleague and Colin Jones super fan Brian Beverluis for comment. His official statement:

hongwei28  
hongwei28

www.thefalconsclub.com
2018 Good Morning!By the time you’re reading this I was supposed to have th

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz