www.thefalconsclub.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 03.06.2019 09:40

The quarterback and rap star continues to stretch his flow in his latest mixtape."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昅atty Ice drops latest mixtape ‘Ice Storm’New Stitched Jake Matthews Jersey ,19commentsThe quarterback and rap star continues to stretch his flow in his latest mixtape.EDTShareTweetShareShareMatty Ice drops latest mixtape ‘Ice Storm’Predominately known for being one of the most talented lyricists in the rap game, Matty Ice (real name Matt Ryan) pulls double duty as quarterback for Atlanta’s pro football team the Falcons. Fresh off his album The Ice Age and its acclaimed five mics in The Source, Ice follows up with Ice Storm, a 47 track mixtape (19 skits) almost assured to set the city on fire. But Ice doesn’t think he’s bringing the heat, according to his interview with Hot 107.9’s DJ Drama on Gangsta Grillz Radio.Ice will headline an international tour with concerts in London, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney, and Panama City Beach before heading back to Atlanta to practice for his part-time quarterbacking job. The mixtape track list includes sure bangers like Cut the Field in Half (Endzone Anthem), 4th and Run (Scramble Season) Youth Jake Matthews Jersey , Everything Freezes, Flipping flipping flipping (Deep to Julio) ft. The Migeese, The Ice Man Cometh, Go Sark Yourself, and F*ck Jetsweeps.Ice has stepped up his lyrical game, showing inspiration from KRS One, prime Biggie, and even Flava Flav. On the track OT Pick (No Saints in Atlanta), he spits: Deep passes and beat asses, champagne in cheap glasses. Matt’s last contract brought green like weed grasses. Speed savage; I scramble and you meet Jesus. Matty Ice Stitched Desmond Trufant Jersey , 6-4, tall as two Drew Breeses.Ice’s rap career created problems early in his pro football career, where he famously freestyled at the end of an audible: “Blue 32, blue 32. My flow as tight as glue. Ice is cooler than cool.” Ice was benched the remainder of the game after immediately taking a sack.Ice takes shots at countless players and even coaches: I’m bringin’ the hammer man, ya’ll better understand. I’m lockin’ down the game, I’m the anti-Shanahan. Ice is no stranger to both rap beefs and football beefs, but it doesn’t look like the heat will melt him down anytime soon. It sounds good in theory, but where was this earlier?"If you haven’t heard the news by now, it’s been reported that the Atlanta Falcons do not plan on parting ways with former number eight overall draft selection Vic Beasley Jr. As you can imagine, Falcons Twitter is in a frenzy and the fanbase doesn’t seem too happy about the team’s plans to pay Beasley $12.8 million which becomes guaranteed at the start of the new league year (March 13).Today Youth Desmond Trufant Jersey , head Coach Dan Quinn announced that he’d be taking up a new approach in Beasley’s development, opting for a more “hands on” style with the Clemson alum this offseason.This sounds great on paper, but one has to wonder why Quinn waited until just now to do this — Beasley is entering his fifth year and his on-field performance has been completely underwhelming for a top 10 pick, outside of that stellar 2016 season where everything broke right for him.Beasley failed to capitalize on that All-Pro campaign, with a 5.0 sack season in 2017, so I’m wondering out loud why Quinn and company didn’t take up this hands on approach to aid in his development last offseason. Then again, it may not have made a difference back then and it may not make a difference now, as it’s incredibly hard to change a player’s habits when he’s this far along in his career. Beasley is still relying on his great first step and the speed rush, almost exclusively, the same way he was in his rookie year. He’s essentially playing a difficult game of chess and utilizing just one piece in that game.Quinn thinks he can change those habits while adding more to Beasley’s game Stitched Mohamed Sanu Jersey , however, and if he can then more power to him.Maybe Beasley has a resurgence and builds on his strong end to the season — where he had 4.0 sacks, two passes defensed, and a fumble recovery for a touchdown, in the final seven games of the season — I’m sure many fans (myself included) would be happy to eat some crow if that happens.But maybe Beasley is exactly who many of us think he is — a guy who had an anomaly season in 2016, and who is now skating by on his 2016 season and top draft status. Look no further than the 14.0 combined sacks in the other three years of his career to build a case for that scenario. If that is indeed the case, then letting him count nearly $13 million against the team’s cap would be completely irresponsible on Dan Quinn and Thomas Dimitroff’s part. Time will tell.

hongwei28  
hongwei28

www.cardinalsjerseysproshop.com
www.panthersjerseyproshop.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz