If life is a long journey

#1 von ylq , 13.07.2019 05:09

If life is a long journey, then we are on the way to the end every day. Some people say that since the moment I came here, it is like walking into the scene of life. Bustling street scene, warm, kind, gentle colleagues or friends. The memory may not have been here before Newport 100S, but it is so familiar, familiar with the atmosphere here, the team spirit here. On the road, in Le Bee, we will finally meet the best of ourselves! ����Inscription On the long road of life, we all experience the ups and downs of life. Or the road ahead, or the unexpected surprise at the corner, or the separation of the forks, or the laughter along the way... In life, every day is such a scene, we are all our own The director has a story that belongs to us Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Perhaps, everyone is expecting before the drama, there is a shocking plot; they all end in the end of the fantasy drama Cheap Cigarettes, a happy ending. Freeing thoughts, listening to the meditation of the heart, the scene of the past is in front of my eyes, the most touching my heartstrings, the most unforgettable are those encouraging eyes, those touching words, and those warm pictures, I remember that I was bitten by a snake. In the hospital, I did a skin test, blood draw, bloodletting, etc. One person was afraid to stop crying, but inadvertently saw the smiling face, the corner of the corner; as if telling me not to be afraid, Anyway, there are many people behind you who support you Marlboro Cigarettes. Unforgettable, lying on the bed, playing with a bottle, transfusion, two familiar figures suddenly appearing in front of you, kindly faces, greetings with a caring tone; unforgettable, on a cold winter night, at the corner of the intersection, Looking at the tired but still straight figure, with the words of pet, full of smiles, holding me into my arms, I have gained a lot of warmth and moving, thank you for your loved ones and friends, who have been with you for a long time Cigarettes Online. Enjoy the flowers and flowers, and share the warmth and long-lasting heart. Sometimes, we blindly pursue some flashy "things", forget the original heart, forget the silent people behind you, and ignore the most unobtrusive scenery on this road. Perhaps too much self-righteousness, too much of a matter of course, until it was wet by the rain, it was discovered that it was not the sky that did not rain, but that there was someone behind us who silently gave us a clear sky. When I look back, he and I are drifting away from us, watching the gradually blurred figure; except for being caught off guard, we can only leave a deep blessing to life, never a life of oneself. So no one's road can be uncurved, and no one's life can be unfair. How to understand how to regret without losing, and regret to learn to cherish; no tears, how to understand sad, have a hard time, learn to go strong; no wrestling, how to know how to walk, have to walk, only to learn to run. On the road, no matter what you encounter, you must be able to afford it, don't drag your long tail, and get tired. The heart is like a piece of land, what seeds are planted, and what fruit will come out, just sooner or later. During the journey, whether it is joy or sadness, we must be grateful. The scenery that appreciates this road enriches our lives. In the choice of life, perhaps many forked intersections will make us lose our way. Perhaps a sudden storm will hinder the pace of our progress. Perhaps the thorns all the way will make us bruises, but please believe that the rainy sky is more beautiful. Azure blue, the eyes washed by tears are brighter. No matter what you encounter in your life, please plant warm seeds in your heart, warm yourself and warm others; when you are frustrated, let your heart stay in the cleanest soil, take a break, and then advance the cup of hot tea. A heart, a sentence, a heart of sunshine, is the warmth that this winter leaves us. The December sunshine brought clean warmth to the winter of the city, closing your eyes and enjoying this short silence, the sun shining on your face, and the stolen time became more pure and clear. Maybe try to slow down the pace of life: listen to an old song, watch a youth-themed movie, make a simple and exquisite dinner for yourself, then night or night, night light or night light, the city outside the window The night scene is still bleak. Stepping through the golden autumn, looking forward to the pure white of winter, the beauty of life is precisely because of this embarrassing hope! I have always believed that in this worst and best era, life should need more colors and more, and believe that time will let each of us meet poetry in the perfect morni
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

The Minnesota Vikings traded down three spots in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz