#1 von ylq , 13.07.2019 05:09

Inscription: If life is only as early as seeing, what is the West Wind and sadness to draw a fan. When you are idle, you are in the heart of the people, but the heart is easy to change. How are you, is the weather good? I don't remember who said that when you are concerned about a person, you are concerned about the weather in the city where he/she is. Well, I don��t know if you are far away Marlboro Lights, whether the small days are as good as ever, whether there are more people around to accompany them, is everyone like Guo Jingming said: we will hide in a certain time, miss The palm prints of a period of time, hiding in a certain place, miss a person who is standing on the road and standing on the way to worry about me. I don't know if other people are like this. I don't know if you are not like this. I just walked through a certain road, passed a certain street corner Online Cigarettes, and saw a similar back. I always thought it was you. Suddenly realized that you are so far away from me! Even if you hear a familiar song, you will still remember you. I don't know if there is a song that will remind you of me, remembering the time together, even for a moment. Time flies Carton Of Cigarettes, such as white, the new year is coming. Once we sat in the classroom, for a topic to get red-faced, at the end you and I laughed; once in the long queue of the dining hall, discuss what to eat today, talk about today's interesting things; once we strolled on campus Talking about the ideal and talking about the future, we painted our traces on the runway, set our agreement, look forward to our university life, and dream of encountering a handsome guy in college. You have me just windy, runway The traces on it are blown away, and our agreement is dissipated! It used to be only once! Now that I have come to another city, you have stayed where you were. When I have a heavy rain in front of you, when your sun shines high and I drop the first yellow leaves here Marlboro Gold, your world is still green. In the transformation and distance of time and space, I am in the strange alienated crowd. You are hiding in the bustling city, you and I have new friends, start another journey, do the same thing every day, take the same road, It��s just that I��ve been with another person. In the face of life, each has its own choices, each has its own unhappiness, each has its own happiness, and it is not that we have forgotten the original intention, but the original intention is gradually less important to us. In memory, you love to talk. I love to laugh and have to say that time is really cruel Cheap Cigarettes, and many things are quietly changed. We have nothing to say, and gradually become nothing to say, only silence, gradually we become the most familiar stranger, your fault, my fault, or the time of the night, when I am always I wonder if the choice of the same city is the same, is the ending of the situation different? I also know that if there is no, we will always expect the beginning of the story, but we can't predict the ending. Light, scattered. Maybe it��s just because there are so many places around us, and there are only so many things that I can give. Someone in this small circle wants to come in, some people have to leave, and our side is still coming and going, now I have learned Have a good time in a new time, enjoy the other feelings brought by life, and write different stories from different people! Anyway, dear friend, I still remember you, and occasionally miss our good times.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

The 49ers tendered running back Raheem Moste
If life is a long journey

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz