Life is like a play, and

#1 von ylq , 12.08.2019 08:55

Life is like a play, and drama is about life. In the big stage of life, we play different roles: Hua Dan, Tsing Yi, Wu Sheng, and the clown... Deducting the joys and sorrows of life Newport Cigarettes, the morality of the heroes, the love and hate, the drama always contains yours, mine, and him. Laugh and tears Marlboro Gold, bitterness and joy, sadness and joy. When the song ends, your life will end, and then you start the life of others, so reincarnation. In the play, we put on the phoenix crown Xia Yi, and we will hide our eyebrows. We are not acting ourselves, always leaving the most embarrassing part in the lives of others. Remove the heavy makeup, erase the colorful mask, and leave it to yourself is a series of sighs. Young people always do not understand love, and look for love to enjoy being loved, but unexpectedly hurt in this love game. I also hurt others. One day, when we understood the true meaning of love, we found that we had no ability to love and have no power to enjoy the love that others gave. When I was young, I liked rebellion Marlboro Red, tried every means to escape the bondage of the family, and escaped from the mother's slogan. When we were away from the home that once bound us, would you still be lucky to escape? Will you be happy to hear the news of your mother? No one will. Because at this time we are all beginning to miss, remember the warmth of the home, and miss the never ending of the mother. I remember this year's Mother's Day, I called my mother to listen to her embarrassment to me. I didn't expect my mother to greet a few more words and said: The telephone bill is too expensive, hung up! Helpless! Is life the same? I don��t know how to cherish when I have it. After I lose it, I know that my precious life is like a cup of bitter coffee. It is very bitter when I drink it, but it is very sweet when I have a taste. Everyone has experienced too much in their lives, so there are women with stories and men with stories. Successful people become celebrities, and those who fail have become jealous. This is also a life. Whether you are successful or fail, when we finish this cup of bitter coffee, the experience becomes our own unique wealth. Under the feudal ideology of my grandmother, I learned to be independent. I left home because of rebellion, and I learned how to be self-reliant without the protection of my family. In the deep and floating love waves, I finally learned to love myself. But how many people will think that coffee will bring aroma to themselves when drinking bitter coffee. So complain about God when you are injured, and complain about your fate when you fail. Is life the same? I was hurt, and I felt that it was a painful time to know how to go ahead and take a good life like a train, leaving behind the future and putting the future ahead. It carries different people and walks with you, separated from you, starting with parents, then lovers, children, and finally leaving one alone to drift alone. During this journey, we lamented that it loaded too many people who did not love it and carried away the ones we loved. When the scars on the body are getting more and more, the mood of the scenery on the way is getting worse and worse. When the ruthless years once again cut a wound on your face, you will find that it has become longer and longer and the future is getting shorter. Is that life like this? When we are getting closer and closer to the starting point and getting sad, have you ever thought that the scenery on the way is also very good? Life may be a series of exclamation marks, always let you sigh, sigh for a lifetime missed, painful, Loved, repented, paid and possessed. Life may be a full stop, ending a story that shouldn't have ended, ending people and things that are too late to cherish, and finally ending the story of one's life. I have photographed myself, in the future. On the white paper, I repainted a brand new self. Have done what you missed, let the future not be wrong, the good that you have missed, let the future remember to be well grasped. I have paid for the future to harvest. Think of it as a kind of wealth and use pain as a navigation for life. Only the beauty of the past can no longer be sketched out, only an old heart is engraved. To be eternal
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

A person sat quietly
Elite prospects in the bench press and the 40 tend to have more NFL su

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz