A person sat quietly

#1 von ylq , 12.08.2019 08:55

A person sat quietly and fell asleep at the moment when his brow flashed. Nan Ke has a dream, and his thoughts are free in his dreams. One story begins to continue. A share of life is gradually gone. It starts gently and ends quietly. There is no vigorous and inspiring feeling, no exaggeration and gorgeousness. Everything is so real, so it is so memorable. Perhaps it is an illusion that at the beginning of the moment, all the emotions and sorrows are buried in yesterday Marlboro Red, not participating in any performances, without any decoration, the story is taken for granted. In the shadow of life, you will not touch me. In the process of slow progress, you will not let me be happy all the time. The disappearing beauty is the best companion you have given me. The story of yesterday is the best treasure you have given me. I started to wait on the way. Go home together, eat together, and join hands in the dark roads of street lights. Hold hands in the rotation of the wheel, peer. For you, there seems to be an endless story, an inexhaustible life. A long road, because of you, has changed so short. Although I know that we are only a drop in the ocean of all beings. However, I always feel that you are so different. Because of you, time begins to pierce our lives with our own speed. Have your life, be happy, be quiet. With your heart seems to be in an instant, forgetting the dusty people, the city's noisy and crazy, forgetting the sorrows and troubles Marlboro Gold, the mind filled with your figure and smile. You are so different, so I can find it so easily in the vast sea of ??people. You are so touched, and bring me happiness all the time. You are like a goblin, and I am not crazy for you all the time. The days together may be noisy, maybe there are good lies and bad deceptions and helpless concealment. There are too many last resorts and there are too many reasons for it. However, the days together are happy. Maybe life is a process of memory. In this process, many people walked through our lives. Many people temporarily stayed and then went away, and they disappeared. I firmly believe that there is nothing else in this life that can make me so touched. I like to stick your face when you are sad or quiet, happy or like, feel your cold, send my warmth, then gently close your eyes. Feel your existence and realize that you give Enron. Many times, I hope that time will freeze at that moment Wholesale Cigarettes, and then grow old, I like to sleep warmly in such comfort. Many times, I hope that I can meet you again in the hot season. Watch the story of McDull together, listen to the tune of lying, like your favorite, crazy about your madness. I hope that you can see the romance of 33 days in a dark stool, and the people in the story are warm and cold. I hope to give you a powerful arm in a quiet evening, and then let you fall asleep on the bench in the park. I hope that the stories we don't want don't happen. I hope that we don't have the bitter memories of the past, and there are no stories of those feelings. Those legends that are destined to be difficult to throw away. However, everything has happened, even though we are so unwilling to have one day, I suddenly found out. The Buddha and God seem to really exist. It seems that everything has a journey, a result, but this is not something we can grasp. Cold, I don't know what to do. I started to be passionate about a show, watching the ups and downs on the stage, laughing at the paleness of life. I suddenly felt that there seemed to be no reason for me to make the right choice. Many times, I feel very tired, looking up at the stars, not seeing the vast stars, only seeing the loss and the sky in my heart.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

The Kansas City Chiefs agreed to a
Life is like a play, and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz