I have to go to school

#1 von ylq , 26.08.2019 09:34

I have to go to school tomorrow, and I will finish my sleep. "I thought. After finishing the books piled up on the box, I went to the door to see if there were any missing books. At this time, my eyes swept to a "paint" at the corner of the bed. I I was puzzled. When I came closer, it turned out to be a hole. They were big, small, and different in shape, and they formed a childhood fantasy. I laughed, and the scenes in the depths of the memory were clear. At that time, I was four years old. Our family was very close to the kindergarten, and hundreds of steps came. I remember the first time I walked into the classroom Newport Cigarettes, there was a group of innocent and lively children like me Marlboro Cigarettes. I played with them very quickly. We got into the bottom of the table like a little mouse, and then ran around the classroom like a little horse, and cheered like a bird for a while. Just as we were having a good time, a gentle voice passed through us. The cheers came over: "Children, sit down, let's start class!" "Let you look at me, I look at you, I am back in my seat. I turned around and stood a young female teacher at the door. She was wearing pink high heels and holding a book in her hand. The curled mouth is like a curved moon, which makes people feel sweet. The pink high-heeled shoes stepped into the classroom, and she took a deep breath and said: "Today is the first time you come to kindergarten, I will introduce Look at yourself. My surname is Zhao. My classmates can call me Teacher Zhao. I can find me any questions in the future. I must find a way to help you solve them. Our goal today is to recognize some simple Chinese characters. I will post a 'score column' on the back Marlboro Gold. Check that you can't pass the word. If you pass, you can get a little star! Then you can post it on the 'score bar' to see who gets the most stars. Then she sent us a few cards with various colors and patterns. The card is a word on one side and the word on the other. Looking at the Chinese characters in the picture, a landscape painting emerges in my mind: the vast expanse of the sky, covered with a fiery sunset. Under the sky is a lush forest. On the beach next to the woods, a crab is like going to the sea like a ceremony. A strangely shaped conch lay quietly on the fine sand, and the waves
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes For Sale

ylq  
ylq

beat the coast in the
ive touchdowns in the last six games) ha

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz