beat the coast in the

#1 von ylq , 26.08.2019 09:34

beat the coast in the afterglow. The sea breeze is blowing, and the smoke is so drunk... But why is there such a scene? This problem has been entangled in me. After class, I ran to the podium and told the teacher the sky, the sky, and the beach. I asked inexplicably: "Why is the tree so green? Why is the sunset so colorful? Why is the ocean so blue? Why Zhao The teacher thought about it and told me quietly: "Hey! This is the secret that the teacher told you! This world is wonderful. Those wonderful things belong to the earth, and the earth is the planet we live in. In fact, not only the trees are green, but the grass and cactus are also green; not only the sea is blue, but some people's eyes are also blue; as for the sky, it is composed of the earth's atmosphere and some stars Newport 100S. In addition to the sunset on the sky, there are birds and planes! The universe is very large, much larger than trees and oceans. There are many planets there, maybe on another planet, there are trees, oceans, sky, there are many planes, birds in the sky, and when I sleep at night, I think about what the teacher said, I really want to record those beautiful things. . So, I carved the imaginary "freehand painting" on the wall with my fingernails. Now, I certainly don't remember which hole on the wall is the sky, which hole is the tree. I once again carefully taste and look at the wall Cigarettes Online. The picture on the screen, smiling and guessing. The biggest hole may be the earth, or a pair of blue eyes; the long hole may be a bird, or an airplane; Is it a star, or a conch scattered on the beach; those grotesque holes may be flamboyant crabs, or cacti standing in the desert. "Fortunately, I carved my childhood on the wall mokingusacigarettes.com. Otherwise, I am afraid that the vague memory will never be found again. "I thought about it, gradually and gradually fell asleep with my childhood dream. In the dream, the childhood carved on the wall seemed to move, and the young teacher wearing pink high heels was telling me. That good old days comment] The years of childhood are always so pure and beautiful. The author��s memories of the childhood ��freehand painting�� on the wall are the nostalgia for childhood and the miss for the teacher. The success is ��borrowing and lyrical.�� If you follow the teacher's reading of Chinese characters, the description of the ��landscape�� that appears in your mind; and the end of the article once again writes a guess about ��freehand painting��, expressing the author's nostalgia for childhood. The author uses the beautiful words to express the pure and beautiful feelings of childhood, which has aroused the reader's resonance, and makes people laugh and smile.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

chaussure de tennis adidas très absorbant qui recouvre
I have to go to school

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz