No word on Kendall Sheffield or exactly what th

#1 von panxing18 , 23.09.2019 03:23

ese injuries are Austin Hooper Jersey 2019 , but it’s a positive note." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Falcoholic homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityFollow The Falcoholic online:Follow The Falcoholic on TwitterFollow The Falcoholic on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Falcoholic main menuFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Damontae Kazee, Russell Gage avoid broken bones in Jets preseason lossNew,104commentsNo word on Kendall Sheffield or exactly what these injuries are, but it’s a positive note. EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Damontae Kazee, Russell Gage avoid broken bones in Jets preseason lossTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David John Griffin/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesWhen Damontae Kazee exited tonight’s game, it looked like he’d suffered the kind of injury that might knock him out over the short-term. When Russell Gage went out, The Falcohlic staff was chattering that it might cost him a long time, possibly even the season youth Devonta Freeman Jersey , because apparently we like to invite bad tidings.Happily, Dan Quinn provided some form of good news late tonight.That news is especially significant for Damontae Kazee, who was declared questionable to return (and did not return) with a rib injury. That means no broken ribs, and hopefully a relatively short timeframe until he’s able to return. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Friday that Kazee’s day-to-day. He’s the team’s nickel cornerback and a critically important player, so having him ready to go for Week 1 would mean a great deal to a defense that would otherwise turn to a lesser option.The news is positive but less conclusively so for Gage, who suffered a hip injury. Without further clarification on his injury we can’t say exactly what’s ailing him. I’m not going to speculate, but am going to hope it’s the kind of injury that can be managed with rest and care and won’t cost him a significant chunk of time. Gage has been impressive throughout the summer and was pushing for a role as a receiver, and as one of the team’s gunners he was set to be a key player on special teams. Hopefully we’ll have an update over the weekend.There’s no such update for Kendall Sheffield Stitched Devonta Freeman Jersey , which I’m hoping isn’t ominous. He wasn’t going to have a ton of playing time out of the gate but is an intriguing cornerback that Dan Quinn seemed eager to find a role for. I wince every time I hear “hamstring” and a Falcons player in the same sentence, as we did with him. Again, we’re light on information at the moment, but I thought I’d pass along this small bit of good news. We’ll see what DQ and company can offer us in the coming days. The first wave of Falcons cuts are in."Some huge news landed yesterday, with the Falcons kicking off their first series of offseason cuts. We dive into that and more in today’s edition of Falcoholinks.Moving on from MoneyA stunner for sure, but Matt Bryant is out in Atlanta. After rebuffing any retirement rumors via his Twitter account, Bryant followed it up Wednesday morning with the announcement that he’d been cut. This one definitely hurts, as Matt Bryant’s leg has led the team to many a key victory. The franchise’s all-time leading scorer Black Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey , Bryant’s legacy is embedded throughout the Atlanta Falcons’ DNA. He will be sorely, sorely missed. So now the team turns to Giorgio Tavecchio, Matt Bryant’s heir apparent. Tavecchio was brought on board when Matt Bryant was injured last year and made some spectacular, game-winning kicks, so Atlanta chose to keep him on the squad even as Bryant returned to full health. Unless something comes way out of left field, the job is his in 2019. Alford OutWe’ve identified Robert Alford as a primary cut candidate for quite some time, and on Tuesday evening that likely possibility became a reality. After six seasons donning the red and black, Alford became the first cap casualty of Atlanta’s offseason. Robert Alford lifted his level of play in the wake of Desmond Trufant’s injury in 2016 and followed it up with a terrific 2017 Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey 2019 , but this past year was hands down the worst of his career. His decline coupled with his price tag against dead cap losses made him a fairly obvious choice for release, and puts the team in line to save $7.9 million in the upcoming season. With the Falcons’ forthcoming cut of Robert Alford, it means that 2018 second-rounder Isaiah Oliver will be given the full opportunity to start on the outside. Alford gave us some truly memorable moments during his time in Atlanta, and we certainly wish him the best wherever he ends up next.Cutting The HairYep, another Wednesday cut. The Falcons will be down a number of spin moves and one glorious mane next season as they’ve elected to release veteran defensive end Brooks Reed. Reed joined Atlanta in 2015 as a free agent acquisition from Houston, signing a five-year, $22 million deal. With his release, the Falcons have now added to their available 2019 cap by saving $4.5 million.Best of luck Black Logan Paulsen Jersey , Brooks. Don’t Get Greedy I’ve already read enough mock drafts that at times I feel like my head is going to spin off, but a recent development has me particularly perturbed: the prospect of the Falcons drafting a cornerback with the 14th overall pick. This has been grinding the gears of The Falcoholic’s Kevin Knight, as well, and he’s out with a strong argument against Atlanta selecting LSU’s Greedy Williams. With the glaring needs on both lines and the second-round selection of Isaiah Oliver last season, it just doesn’t make much sense at all — even after Robert Alford’s release.

panxing18  
panxing18

Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pee
Cornerback Patrick Peterson made his first 2019 app

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz