name; that’s what I’m going to do,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “I’ve been playing pretty well for a rookie my fir

#1 von elaine95 , 04.12.2019 08:36

DAVIE Mark Clayton Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick wants to trademark his nickname but says he’d be happy to share it with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Both go by “FitzMagic,” and the Bucs‘ QB has been making headlines while leading his team to a 2-0 start as a replacement for the suspended Jameis Winston.That’s not the reason Minkah Fitzpatrick recently filed for a federal trademark of the nickname, he said Wednesday.“I would have done it a while back, but I couldn’t because I was in college,” the Dolphins’ first-round draft pick said. He said he seeks the trademark because he wants to use the name to sell a line of apparel.Minkah Fitzpatrick said he has been called FitzMagic since junior high school in New Jersey. He said he has had no communication with Ryan Fitzpatrick about the shared nickname.“I really don’t think he’s too worried about it,” Minkah said. “If he wants the name Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , he can take it. He’s a great player. If he wants it, he can contact me and my people, and he can have it.”His application for a trademark drew criticism on social media.“They want me to earn my nickname; that’s what I’m going to do,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “I’ve been playing pretty well for a rookie my first two games. I’m going to continue to progress. I’m going to focus on football. I’m not worried about silly nicknames.” One team won by 30, the other lost by 49. They play each other on Sunday. And Vegas expects it to get ugly.The Patriots, on the heels of their 33-3 win over the Steelers Larry Csonka Jersey , are 16-point favorites against the Dolphins, who lost 59-10 at home to the Ravens.It looks like a no-brainer, but it’s dangerous. The Dolphins have, over the past six years, compiled a record of 5-1 against the Patriots in Miami. Also, Patriots coach Bill Belichick can have a tough time when facing former lieutenants Dan Marino Jersey , like he did a year ago in Detroit, against Matt Patricia. Then there’s the reality that, in 2018, the Patriots lost five of eight road games.Last year in Week Three, the Vikings were 17-point favorites over the Bills in Minnesota. And Buffalo won the game outright.So stranger things have happened. But few things would be stranger, frankly Bob Griese Jersey , than the Dolphins winning next Sunday’s game. Especially if Antonio Brown plays.

elaine95  
elaine95

Film RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange
scramble mode for much of our team."Now, 'Monday

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz