Film RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange

#1 von elaine95 , 13.12.2019 02:23

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict has a reputation that seems to get worse and worse every week in which he’s on the field. The public perception of Burfict is not pretty Trayveon Williams Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , and terms like “lifetime ban” have been tossed around following last week’s game against the Steelers. But some of Burfict’s biggest defenders seem to be his week 7 opponents. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City’s star wide receiver says that he wishes Burfict was a Chief.“I love him as a player,” Hill said. “I feel like if I was a D-coordinator and I had to choose any linebacker in the NFL, I would definitely choose him. He’s definitely that hard-nosed, solid tackler, just dirty and grimy linebacker that I like...I’m not going to lie. Some of the stuff he do—it’s kind of over the border Trayveon Williams Jersey 2019 , but as a player, I like him as a player.”That sums up how most Bengals fans feel about Burfict: a tough, gritty, and aggressive player who sometimes takes it a little too far. But the Bengals love Burfict as a player, and despite his extracurricular activity, you can’t deny that he is one of the most talented players on the roster.“I don’t think he’s out for anybody right now Trayveon Williams Jersey Mens ,” said Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, “it’s just the way he plays the game, you know what I mean?”Kelce agrees that Burfict is a skilled player who just gets caught up and takes things to far.“This is the NFL,” he continued. “The entire week last week (against the Patriots) I was getting tripped at the line of scrimmage. You got to be aware on the football field at all times. It’s grown men with pads and a reckless abandon, so I don’t think this week is any different.”Kelce says that he has a personal relationship with Burfict, so he knows that Burfict is not malicious Youth Trayveon Williams Jersey , he just gets excited.“It’s always been a respect type of thing” he said. “I’ve seen him on the field, off the field. He seems as personable as anybody else. He doesn’t seem like he has hate out here for somebody else. I think he’s just a very physical football player. I’m not defending the guy. I’m not saying that he’s not out here—I don’t frankly know. I just know that everything with me and him has been cool.”Are the Cheifs just trying to get on Burfict’s good side before a head-to-head matchup? Maybe. Keep in mind, Burfict’s last safety-rules related suspension came due to a preseason hit on Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman. But in any case, Kelce and Hill both agreed that Vontaze Burficts do not grow on trees, and that he is definitely someone who they will have to pay attention to on Sunday night.As Kelce says, “Either you got a guy like that on your team or you don’t.” A new name to watch at offensive tackle."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABreaking NewsKeep track of the 2019 Bengals draft脳Bengals scheduled to have UCF OT Wyatt Miller in for a visitNew White Trayveon Williams Jersey ,32commentsA new name to watch at offensive tackle. EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals scheduled to have UCF OT Wyatt Miller in for a visitMatt Stamey-USA TODAY SportsThe Bengals look to be in the market for an offensive tackle after the first round. After meeting with Alabama State prospect Tytus Howard last week, they’re using a top-30 visit on another offensive tackle in Central Florida’s Wyatt Miller.Miller isn’t expected to be drafted very high, if at all. Per Tony Pauline, he has already had a workout with the New York Jets and he had a local workout with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. At his pro day, Miller even had some reps snapping and pulling.A former baseball player, Miller started in 47 games for the Golden Knights. From his freshman to junior year Carlos Dunlap Jersey Limited , Miller held down the right tackle spot before moving over to left tackle last year. Miller did not receive an invite to the NFL combine, but he did test at his pro day.40-Yard Dash: 5.3720-Yard Dash: 3.0610-Yard Dash: 1.82Bench Reps: 14Vertical Jump: 26 1/2”Broad Jump: 08’05’’20-Yard Shuttle: 4.783-Cone Drill: 8.00Miller seems like an ideal priority free agent target for a team in need of versatile offensive lineman, so the Bengals would be a great fit.

elaine95  
elaine95

dianapolis were learning he had decided to retire. Barry Sanders understood.Sanders’ surprise retirement from
name; that’s what I’m going to do,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “I’ve been playing pretty well for a rookie my fir

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz