in said another official told him about

#1 von riluowanying123 , 17.07.2018 17:24

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Mississippi State coach Vic Schaefer took a few minutes during the third quarter to give a spirited lecture to star guard Victoria Vivians as she sat on the bench following a few bad plays.There was really no need to hurry. Breanna Richardson made sure the Bulldogs would be just fine.Richardson scored a season-high 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead No. 5 Mississippi State over Southern Mississippi 72-50 on Saturday.The performance made for two special days in a row for Richardson.Im proud of that kid, Schaefer said. We were at graduation last night. She and I didnt roll in here until 12:30 this morning. For her to come back and play after graduating last night is kind of appropriate. She really played well -- aggressive and physical underneath.Chinwe Okorie added 18 points for the Bulldogs.Mississippi State (9-0) never trailed, jumping out to a 21-6 lead by the end of the first quarter.The Bulldogs exploited their considerable size advantage in the post during the early run, with the 6-foot-1 Richardson and 6-foot-5 Okorie converting easy opportunities.Southern Miss (7-2) cut the lead to single digits a few times in the second and third quarters, but couldnt hit enough shots to make things close. Brittanny Dinkins led the Golden Eagles with 18 points.We just couldnt ever get over that hump, Southern Miss coach Joye Lee-McNelis said. But Im proud of how we fought. Weve just got to sharpen up the mental side of it so when we play these types of teams we can overcome some frustration.Mississippi State won handily despite a subpar game from Vivians, who finished with 11 points on 5 of 15 shooting. Richardson was there to pick up the slack, shooting 7 of 9 from the field.I actually shocked myself, Richardson said. I honestly didnt know I had that many points and rebounds. I just came out, felt good, got into the rhythm of the game and played hard.SCHAEFER SCOLDS DEFENSESchaefer made it clear he was disappointed in the play of Morgan William, Roshunda Johnson and Vivians, the teams three starting guards, especially on the defensive end.Its the worst defensive team Ive ever had, Schaefer said. I know we held them to 50, but our lack of commitment defensively really irritates me.NO OUTSIDE SHOTMississippi State won despite just making 1 of 11 3-point attempts. Before Saturday, the fewest 3-pointers the Bulldogs had made in a game this season was two against Texas.BIG PICTUREMississippi State: The Bulldogs continue to plow through their nonconference schedule without a loss. This wasnt Mississippi States best performance -- especially by the guards -- but the team continues to find ways to score even when the outside shots arent falling.Southern Miss: The Golden Eagles have had a lot of success so far during nonconference play, but Mississippi State was a huge step up in competition. Southern Miss had solid guard play for most of the game, but couldnt keep the Bulldogs from getting easy inside looks.UP NEXTMississippi State: The Bulldogs travel to play Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday.Southern Miss: Southern Miss is off for more than a week before playing California in the Puerto Rico Classic on Dec. 19.---Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP Mike Gartner Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Stars Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http://www.wholesalestarsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-gump-worsley-jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Craig Hartsburg Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Radek Faksa Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat.GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Charles Howell III was disqualified from the Wyndham Championship on Saturday, one day after the weight port cover on his driver came off before his second round. The PGA Tour announced his disqualification for using a non-conforming driver before the start of Howells third round. Howell shot a 68 on Friday to move to 6 under, five strokes behind leader Patrick Reed. PGA Tour rules official Tony Wallin said another official told him about Howells driver early Saturday morning. He said the weight port cover came off Howells TaylorMade driver while he was on the driving rannge before his second round.dddddddddddd Howell said in a statement that the company assured him that the lack of a cover would not affect the clubs performance. "The idea that the club would no longer be conforming, because of the missing toe-cap, never entered my mind," Howell said. Had the cover come off during the round, Wallin said Howell would have been OK to play with it as long as he fixed it before his next round. Howell said the club -- which he called "the best performing driver Ive ever played" -- will be back in play next week at The Barclays. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

he judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB la
against Daytons in-your-shirt pressing defense.Naa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz