of their clash with Scotland in Edinburgh, and will b

#1 von riluowanying123 , 24.07.2018 16:04

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are interested in speaking with former coach Tom Coughlin about the teams vacant head-coaching position.General manager Dave Caldwell said Monday afternoon that Coughlin, who was the Jaguars coach for the franchises first eight seasons before going on to win a pair of Super Bowls with the New York Giants, is among the people he will consider as a replacement for Gus Bradley, who was fired on Sunday.Caldwell also said he would consider interim head coach Doug Marrone, as well as a candidate from the college ranks, and added that he has already gotten numerous phone calls about the opening.Toms a great man and a great person, and well see where it goes, Caldwell said. There will be a lot of guys were interested in talking to.Hes got so much experience on myself or on any coach that we have in this building, Caldwell added, and hes a great individual, so I think you can always learn from people. Theres always a place for knowledge.As the first coach in Jaguars history, from 1995-2002, Coughlin guided the franchise to a 68-60 record and a pair of AFC Championship Game appearances. He also served as the Jaguars general manager; the team got into salary-cap trouble toward the end of his tenure, which was a big reason the team had three consecutive losing seasons after going 14-2 in 1999 and reaching the AFC title game.The Jaguars fired Coughlin after the 2002 season. The Giants hired him in 2004, and he went on to compile a 102-90 record and win two Super Bowls, including an upset of the undefeated New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII.Coughlin resigned last January after 12 seasons with the Giants and is currently the NFLs senior advisor to football operations. The Jaguars do not have to wait for the NFL season to finish to interview him.Marrone is in his second season with the Jaguars. He joined the team after two seasons as the head coach in Buffalo, where he led the Bills to a 15-17 record before opting out of his contract because of uncertainty over possible organizational changes. Marrone led the Bills to a 9-7 record in 2014, which to date is their only winning record since 2004.Bradley hired Marrone in 2015 to replace offensive line coach George Yarno, who left the team after being diagnosed with cancer. Marrone interviewed with five teams for their head-coaching vacancies after the 2015 season ended but was not offered a job.He said Monday hes not looking at the next two weeks as an on-the-job interview.I think of it more of a responsibility of what weve all [been] brought here to do, knowing that it didnt turn out the way we wanted it to turn out, Marrone said. I think thats the most important thing going forward. I think as far as the organization, Ive been through this before. My goal is the same as Daves and [owner] Shad [Khan] and Tonys [senior vice president of football administration and technology Tony Khan]. However this may come, whoever is the best fit for this organization, well be behind whether were here or not.Marrone also made it clear he will not bench starting quarterback Blake Bortles for the final two games despite Bortles season-long struggles. After setting franchise records in passing yards (4,428) and passing touchdowns (35) in 2015, Bortles is second in the NFL in turnovers (20, including 16 interceptions) this season. He also has the most turnovers of any player (60) since he entered the league in 2014.I know that [GM] Dave [Caldwell] and I had conversation, and I am sticking with Blake, Marrone said. Blake will be our starting quarterback. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Jalen Brunson Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/ . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Ray Spalding Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. The Wallabies will be without star half-back Will Genia for their spring tour opener against Wales this weekend, after he was denied a release from French club Stade Francais.Australia had hoped to have the in-form playmaker - one of the stars of the Rugby Championship this year - available for the showdown at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday (Sunday morning AEDT) but News Corp Australia reports a request from coach Michael Cheika fell on deaf ears.The 72-Test veteran qualifies for the Wallabies by comfortably clearing the 60-Test threshold for overseas-based players - but Stade Francais are under no obligation to release him outside the official international window and Cheika was unable to convince the French powerhouse to do so.Genia will next re-join the squad ahead of their clash with Scotland in Edinburgh, and will be available for the subsequent fixturres against Ireland and France, but may again be recalled by Stade Francais before their season-ending Test against England.ddddddddddddThat would likely trigger further negotiations between the Wallabies, Genia and the French club - particularly if a rare chance at sealing the Grand Slam is still in play.Wales faced a similar showdown, with high-profile backs George North and Jamie Roberts signed to English Premiership clubs who also didnt have to make allowances for the out-of-window international fixtures.However, that saga was resolved with Premier Rugby Limited agreeing to release the players as a gesture of flexibility.In Genias absence, Nick Phipps is likely to deputise in the No.9 jersey with Nick Frisby taking a place on the bench. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

didnt know he hadnt reported to Triple-A b
aptist rallied to regain a 31-30 lead on a Steven G

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz