didnt know he hadnt reported to Triple-A b

#1 von riluowanying123 , 24.07.2018 16:06

ST. LOUIS -- Adam Duvall drove in two runs and Tyler Holts double drove in the game-winning run as the Cincinnati Reds beat the St. Louis Cardinals 7-4 on Tuesday night.Holts double off Matt Bowman (1-4) broke a 4-4 tie in the eighth. He then scored from second on an infield hit by Billy Hamilton after Cardinals second baseman Matt Carpenter bobbled a barehanded attempt to get the speedy Hamilton at first.Duvalls two-run single in the third broke a career high 0-for-18 skid and gave the Reds a 2-1 lead.Joey Votto had two hits, an RBI and a walk and has hit safely in 18 of his last 19 games.Reds lefty Brandon Finnegan struck out five, but walked six in six innings. Michael Lorenzen (2-0) gave up a run in two innings of relief and Raisel Iglesias picked up his first save.Yadier Molinas solo home run in the second inning broke a career-high 13-inning scoreless streak for Finnegan. It also extended Molinas streak for reaching base safely to 22 games.Matt Hollidays solo homer in the fifth tied the game 3-3.Cardinals right-hander Mike Leake failed to record a clean frame in six innings, surrendering a season-high four walks. Still, the three runs allowed were a much better showing than his two previous starts against his former club when he gave up six and seven runs, respectively.DAZZLING DEBUTHighly touted prospect Alex Reyes made his Cardinals debut in the ninth. The right-handers fastball topped out at 101 mph twice in a perfect frame that included a strikeout of Adam Duvall.RUN BILLY RUNHamilton stole three bases and he has nine steals in his past three games. He has more stolen bases (48) than the Reds have wins (46).PARKING ISSUESThe Cardinals closed their locker room for about 10 minutes to discuss temporary parking arrangements in preparation for the Paul McCartney concert Saturday at Busch Stadium.TRAINERS ROOMReds: RHP Alfredo Simon (right trapezius) and RHP A.J. Morris (strained right shoulder) will continue their rehab assignment Wednesday at Triple-A Louisville. Simon is scheduled to pitch two innings and Morris one.Cardinals: RHP Michael Wacha (strained right shoulder) was placed on the DL and Reyes was promoted from Triple-A Memphis.UP NEXTReds: RHP Anthony DeSclafani (6-0, 2.94 ERA) is coming off a no-decision against Pittsburgh in which he gave up two runs in six innings. Last season, he became the first Reds rookie since Ewell Blackwell in 1946 to face St. Louis in consecutive starts and win them both.Cardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (8-8, 4.04) is coming off eight shutout innings in a 1-0 win over Atlanta. He drove in the lone run of that game with a single and allowed just three hits. Devin Robinson Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Cheap Wizards Jerseys China . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-michael-jordan-jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Markieff Morris Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Tim Frazier Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. CHICAGO -- The Cubs placed infielder Tommy La Stella on the inactive list Tuesday as he contemplates retirement if he cant play for the big league team.In fact, La Stella, who was optioned to Triple-A Iowa on July 29, said the Cubs are the only team he wants to play for as his priorities have changed over the last year.Im a baseball player by profession. My identity is not tied up in that, La Stella said in a phone interview on Tuesday afternoon.Thats not who I am as a person. I dont need to make every life move centered around my profession, because thats not who I am. I kind of disassociated with that identity. It felt a lot better to me going out there playing because thats what I felt in me, not because I felt obligated to do it. It was a lot more enjoyable this year.La Stella, 27, went home to New Jersey instead of reporting to Iowa after being optioned. A valuable role player, he was caught in a numbers game but was likely to return.La Stella stressed there is no animosity with the Cubs and that his decision was just what he felt was best for himself.Its a reflection of where I am in my life and my career, La Stella said. I told them, I know you have a business decision to make. I completely understand where theyre coming from. I dont fault them for making that choice one bit. Theyre doing whats in the best interest of the team. I understand that 100 percent.La Stella even contemplated retirement last offseason but returned to the Cubs because he wanted to be with his teammates who have backed him.Everybody that walks through those doors, were happy to have them, right fielder Jason Heyward said. Especially someone like La Stella, who contributes so much even when he isnt playing. Hes a guy that spoke up during the game, rooting us on and things like that. Stuff like that is missed. If you see someone like that, who brings that every day, when he comes into the clubhouse, you welcome him back with open arms every time.La Stella spoke publicly about his situation for the first time Tuesday in order to take some pressure off his teammates, who have had to answer questions about him over the last several days. He also said he expressed his thoughts to the team in the spring.Going into this season, it was a shift in how I looked at it, he said. I said if Im going to do this Im going to do it the right way. Im going to be here because I want to be here. That was pretty much what I told them in spring training when we had that sit down meeting. I thought that went well.La Stella also said he thinks his conversations he has had with the front office since being sent down have gone well. The team is trying to be understanding of his situation.The perspective weve chosen to take is, were dealing with 25 different human beings in that clubhouse and everyone has different backgrounds, and we try to be understanding of that, general manager Jed Hoyer said. I know his teammates like him I know he can help his teammates win. Right now were trrying to give him time to clear his head.dddddddddddd.As a left-handed bat off the bench, La Stella has given the Cubs plenty of value, compiling a .388 on-base percentage in 122 plate appearances. He repeatedly stressed that his decision to go home after being optioned wasnt a response to being sent down. He said he simply doesnt want to be anywhere else but Chicago.There wasnt much more that went into it than this is where I want to be, La Stella said. It was as simple as that. It didnt feel right to me to go be somewhere else just to continue playing. Thats not what my thoughts center around, being a ballplayer and making it happen anyway possible. We all have a right to dictate what we do to some extent.It had nothing to do with trying to leverage anything. It was just where I was in my life and my career. It was an obvious decision for me. There was no other consideration.La Stella even said he would rather step away from the game then play for another team meaning a trade was out of the question. He doesnt want to go anywhere.That would have been it, he said. Im not going to go play for someone else. Thats not something I have any interest in doing. Im here for a reason. This is where I want to be...Im just waiting to hear back from the team and keeping up with all the workouts and training and hitting.So for the moment hell stay in shape with his private trainers as he waits for what the Cubs will do next. He understands not all fans will understand his decision but is hopeful hes not looked at in a selfish manner.Im not going to fault anyone for what they say or assume about the situation, La Stella said. Im ok to step away. Its something Ive been preparing for, for a while. Its an accumulation of things. With injuries and stuff like that. Its a bunch of stuff thats personal to me.Though the Cubs were hopeful La Stella would report to Triple-A they were at least aware of his mindset.To say we were completely shocked would be the wrong thing to say, Hoyer stated. We were surprised and hopeful to get him back helping this team.La Stella says if the Cubs bring him back hell give his 100 percent to help the team win and thinks he and team executive Theo Epstein at least understand each other.(Epstein) understood where I was coming from, La Stella said. Or else I felt like he did. The conversations were great. I got off the phone feeling really good about it.La Stella has stayed in contact with Dr. Ken Ravizza, who the Cubs employ as a sports psychologist, as well some of his teammates. Some didnt know he hadnt reported to Triple-A but all publicly support him. He would still love to return.Im just trying to get people to hear where Im coming from and whatever conclusions they draw are up to them, La Stella said. If that day does come that they decide they want me back hopefully we can make that happen. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ler. Fight after fight, OG were beaten b
of their clash with Scotland in Edinburgh, and will b

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz