ould rather keep going but a loss shouldnt

#1 von riluowanying123 , 14.08.2018 17:16

The calendar may read November 1 but North Queensland boss Peter Parr is bracing for speculation about off-contract superstar Johnathan Thurston that has more in common with April 1.The NRLs silly season officially kicked off on Tuesday.And Parr admits it looms as the silliest.The 2018 NRL salary cap is still not determined.Some of the games biggest names are off contract in 2017.Up to $60 million worth.Fifteen players alone at the Cowboys.And at the top of the tree is Thurston - not that Parr will need reminding.Parr is resigned to reading headlines linking Thurston to all manner of moves now that rivals are free to talk with players off contract in 2017 from Thursday.Its part of the territory, we have been through it before, Parr told AAP.It is a subject the media have a fascination for so we accept that.We will try to be as polite and professional as we can, then go away and do our best to keep our team together.At least the early signs are good for Parr.Thurston, 33, has publicly dismissed a future move to England.And he has not ruled out playing at least another 12 months at North Queensland.It could all hinge on 2017 when Thurston considers ditching State of Origin duty to concentrate on winning a second title with the Cowboys.If he is keen to continue carrying on beyond next year then we are confident of working something out with him, Parr said of Thurston, who first played for North Queensland in 2005.I would be surprised if we could not ... but I havent started formal talks.He has always spoken very highly of the club, region and people - we are hopeful that will play a part in his decision when the time comes.Then theres the rest of the Cowboys off contract stars including Test prop Matt Scott, Dally M Medallist Jason Taumalolo and prodigy Kalyn Ponga.Its more difficult when you dont know what the (2018) cap is, Parr said.The sooner we have clarity the better but I think we have enough information to go forward - we are not anxious.Player Agents Association president Steve Gillis said other clubs werent so fortunate due to 2018 cap uncertainty.Gillis fears clubs may not know more about the 2018 cap figure until that date next year - at the earliest.Its disappointing that the TV deal is done and we cant even forecast what the cap might be, Gillis told AAP.I have heard it might be April, May or as late as October next year.It is certainly inconvenient.Its not a perfect level playing field. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/?tag=cheap-atlanta-falcons-jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Advice from Wayne Bennett helped Cronulla veteran Michael Ennis make the shock decision to retire at the end of the NRL season.Now the Brisbane master coach has another tip - a loss might be good for Ennis all conquering Cronulla before the NRL finals.Sharks hooker Ennis on Tuesday made the surprise call that he would knock back a one-year extension and his 14th NRL season would be his last.But Bennett confirmed on Wednesday that former Bronco Ennis rang him to bounce around the idea of hanging up the boots.I spoke to Michael. I remained friends with him - he was one of the best players I ever coached, he said of Ennis, who played at the Broncos from 2006-08.Asked if he had helped Ennis make up his mind to retire, Bennett said: They (veteran players) know what they are feeling in their body and what is going on in their head.Sometimes they just need another opinion (to make a final decision).Bennett also had some free advice for Cronulla who are on a 15-game winning run.The seven-time premiersship winner knows a thing or two about what it takes to claim a trophy.dddddddddddd.And he subscribed to the theory that a loss before the finals may not hurt the Sharks.Cronulla hope to extend their club record streak at the Gold Coast on Monday night.You never need a loss, but sometimes a loss doesnt hurt you, Bennett said.Its a remarkable effort to win 15 in a row.To win two or three in a row you are doing alright - its a credit to them.You would rather keep going but a loss shouldnt damage them.Bennett said Cronulla would remain a title threat with Ennis in their side.He always had a great love of the game and gives his best every week, he said.Hes a great lesson for those guys in the NRL who dont give their best every week.Sometimes he is too paranoid about winning, he puts too much pressure on himself.But he has been a wonderful player and outstanding person. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ue games in Las Vegas.The Grizzlies announced
away in Jacksonville.I just love coaching, Kiffin sa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz